• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Official Playoff Thread. All other playoff threads will have to deal with the bees.

mancini79

Agree 100%, trash talk DURING the game is timeless and will always be there and is part of the fabric of the game.

But respect is about not trashing someone AFTER the game. Two teams had a classic battle. We want to remember that, and the great play by Sherman, and not his Roddy Piper like trashing of someone in their face when defeat is assured .

I don't know if anyone's brought this up, but there are a lot of kids watching that game, and to listen to this crap is not very inspiring for the young people. 

Exactly, and his one fault stood out in the 4th quarter, not looking at secondary receivers as much as he should. But otherwise, the man has a cannon for an arm and is tough to contain.

Main problem otherwise was that Frank Gore is in the latter stages of his career as a starter, having just 3 runs tops that showed the old Gore.

Without much RB help, that left it ALL on Kaepernick.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Wow, Kaeperdick really sucks.

Go Broncos!

Kaeperdick sucks, but no credit to the Seahawks D? The best in football?

The two best teams in the NFL are squaring up in the big dance. As it should be. The #1 D going against the #1 O.

We'll have Percy Harvin back from his concussion by then too, adding just another weapon on offense.

It's going to be a great Superbowl. I cannot wait!

I love Sherman's post game passion! But might want to never stick a mic in his face again 1 minute after the game ended if your pussified feathers get ruffled. Geeeesh, this is football.

What a fun time it was reading through the last 5 pages in this thread! Had an EPIC party at my place to take it all in with.

1509175_10202559931455991_1503440536_n.j

Go Seahawks!! Suck it SF Whiners!

I had no horse in this race.  In fact I was probably slightly pulling for Seattle.  So keep that in mind while I say the whole "1 minute after the game argument" is a big fat pile of steaming donkey crap.

After every game they interview players.  The interview them always 1 minute after the game.  They have testosterone going through them.  I don't remember anything like Sherman's rant before, does anyone else? 

So how is this an excuse again?  It's not.  Look, its football we get it.  Many times you aren't going to get the best citizens to play that game.  That is why the Wilson and the Kapernick's stick out and are admired.  But if your guy acts like a big douchenozzle at least own it and don't make cheap ass pussy excuses for it.

I had no horse in this race.  In fact I was probably slightly pulling for Seattle.  So keep that in mind while I say the whole "1 minute after the game argument" is a big fat pile of steaming donkey crap.

After every game they interview players.  The interview them always 1 minute after the game.  They have testosterone going through them.  I don't remember anything like Sherman's rant before, does anyone else? 

So how is this an excuse again?  It's not.  Look, its football we get it.  Many times you aren't going to get the best citizens to play that game.  That is why the Wilson and the Kapernick's stick out and are admired.  But if your guy acts like a big douchenozzle at least own it and don't make cheap ass pussy excuses for it.

Your opinion is welcome on Sherman, but even former NFL players on ESPN and the NFL network disagree with you MT.

But, you and others just want to focus on Sherman's mouth and disregard the entire battle of the game that this was. I prefer Russell Wilson's post game comments to Sherman's, but I understand that adrenaline that's pumping through his veins at that time. There should be about 15-20 minutes before post game interviews. 

Watch Sherman's post game interview an hour later. That's who Sherman is!

Called it with the "passion" line.

Of course because it took off on Twitter it's been all over ESPN today. Sherman is a dick, but I laughed when it was in the moment. But he kept going well after the game with his post game press conference with the mediocre line. I at least understood the heat of the moment stuff, but well after the game, celebrating, and even changing clothes. Then you're just a douche....or passion as Chuck would call it.

Your opinion is welcome on Sherman, but even former NFL players on ESPN and the NFL network disagree with you MT.

But, you and others just want to focus on Sherman's mouth and disregard the entire battle of the game that this was. I prefer Russell Wilson's post game comments to Sherman's, but I understand that adrenaline that's pumping through his veins at that time. There should be about 15-20 minutes before post game interviews. 

Watch Sherman's post game interview an hour later. That's who Sherman is!

Being that I've had it on all morning, no they haven't. Actually the opposite and I'm already tired of hearing the word "humility"

He was calling out Crabtree, who apparently tried to start crap with him at some Charity event last summer. There's something personal between the 2 and they dislike each other

Yup. Crabtree was getting in his face at a charity event last summer and trash talking him. Sherman at that point forward made it a point to make it personal against Crabtree.

BTW, Kaepernick threw toward Sherman twice in that game. One incomplete and the last tip in the end zone for the INT.

As an NFL fan for 47+ years, I have never seen anything like it when the NFL/NFC/AFC title was at stake.    And there have been countless immediate post-game interviews without the resulting taunting of yesterday.

Anyway, my mind can't be changed, but I am moving on.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Being that I've had it on all morning, no they haven't. Actually the opposite and I'm already tired of hearing the word "humility"

Did you just watch Lavar Arrington's point on the NFL Network?

He was spot on.

Look, if you want to call him a douche, that's fine. But just like CJ Wilson is our douche on the Angels, Sherman is our douche on Seahawks. I love him! Best CB in the league and Crabtree trying to minimize him and not give him the respect. Sherman got the upper hand on the field.

Scoreboard.

Did you just watch Lavar Arrington's point on the NFL Network?

He was spot on.

Look, if you want to call him a douche, that's fine. But just like CJ Wilson is our douche on the Angels, Sherman is our douche on Seahawks. I love him! Best CB in the league and Crabtree trying to minimize him and not give him the respect. Sherman got the upper hand on the field.

Scoreboard.

You said several NFL players on ESPN and NFL Network, that isn't true. I knew there would be at least one dude that went Skip Bayless and just wanted to troll and say his actions are cool. Which is all Arrington has done on his DC radio show since his bust of a career.

Also, I don't care about what he said...I found it funny. I just see a problem with someone calling it passion and being a homer about it. I didn't read everything, but hopped on FB last night and have never seen someone go to town like you did with everyone. It was Lifetime times 10.

Edited by Brandon