• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The steps to GLORY!

edgur1995

AL Format:

C: Hank Conger/Chris Ianetta

1B:

2B: Howie Kendrick

3B: David Freese

SS: Erik Aybar

RF: Cole Calhoun

CF: Mike Trout

LF: Josh Hamilton

DH: Albert Pujols

1: Jered Weaver

2: CJ Wilson

3: Matt Garza or Tanka

4: Hector Santiago

5: Garret Richards/Tyler Skaggs

NL Format:

C: Hank Conger/Chris Ianetta

1B: Albert Pujols

2B: Howie Kendrick

3B: David Freese

SS: Erik Aybar

RF: Cole Calhoun

CF: Mike Trout

LF: Josh Hamilton

1: Jered Weaver

2: CJ Wilson

3: Matt Garza or Tanka

4: Hector Santiago

5: Garret Richards/Tyler Skaggs

This isn't the same poster that wrote a blurb about being handicapped and to take it easy on him, is it?

He is just voicing his opinion that Pujols past injuries may have moved him to the DH role prematurely. I don't think that is the case but the question comes as to who is the full time DH or are the Angels headed the same way Girardi is leaning towards and tgat is a DH rotation to give his older team plenty of rest days. Scioscia has done that in the past.

I don't know, I'm really scared that if we play at 1st he would get injured again and play the same as last year. The key to success is to have Pujols as healthy as possible.

Pujols was not injured playing 1st base last season. His foot problem was the type that is agrivated simply by any pressure on it. It was not caused by playing.

How does anyone not get that Pujols will play 1st?

Dude I'm sure you watched the Angels or else you wouldn't be on this thread but to me, in my opinion, Pujols looked like an old man at 1st and running the bases. At this point we need to conserve Pujols energy as much as we can so he can last the whole season and hopefully the post season. I've promoting the idea of using Pujols as The Red Soxs are doing to David Ortiz, play him at DH for AL Formats then place him at 1st for NL Formats. Its more of a idea of thinking long term. There's still a season after 2014. So I want him as DH because his aging, not the same defender, conserve his energy to last the season and not injure or aggravate his past injury.