• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Defending Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2013

Thomas

the lady i've been buying tickets from put hers up for sale for tonight. couldn't afford to buy both, and she won't sell just a single ticket, so told her i wouldn't be going. told my brother about it, and he was able to buy them from her and he's taking me. 

i'll be there tonight in 304. gonna be fun! Go Kings Go!

Small sample size, but every time the Kings have made it to round three, they've also made it to round four.

All five teams remaining in the playoffs are also the last five Cup winners.

Quick was brilliant. We go only as far as he can take us.

The Sharks and Blues were two of the top four teams in the playoffs this year.  The Kings did very well knocking them off.  I won't root for the Wings, but I think it's a better match-up for us.

Either way, this team's shown a ton of heart so far this run and I expect another good series... or two.

Whew, what an amazing tight series that was! 

Game 7 would have been a rout if Muzzin didn't take that stupid penalty.  The Kings were showering the net with shots and won the faceoff ready for more until that idiot did his thing.  Anyway, all's well that ends well.

wow.

great job kings.

two years in a row getting hot at the right time. well done.

i thought for sure it would be hawks/ducks WCF, but we blew it.

keep the cup in the pacific!

and lol@the sharks. yet again.

there is a picture out there of a golf course with the "this is sharks territory" sign on it.

cant find it but. yeah. 

Kings on the road again vs. the Hawks.  Hopefully they can pick-up the offensive-pace and play away from Staples like they did last season.  Otherwise, J-Quick is gonna have to put-up a wall. I don't think Crawford is anywhere near as good as Quickie, and the boys should find some holes in him.

Selling Dodger/Angels tixs and flipping that money to buy tixs to game 3 for the WCF, priceless.

This will be a tough test for the Kings. I would say that the hawks have the second best offensive attack this season. As long as Quick keeps up the amazing play, they have a great shot.

wow.

great job kings.

two years in a row getting hot at the right time. well done.

i thought for sure it would be hawks/ducks WCF, but we blew it.

keep the cup in the pacific!

and lol@the sharks. yet again.

there is a picture out there of a golf course with the "this is sharks territory" sign on it.

cant find it but. yeah. 

Haha, thats awesome I hate the Sharks!

I too was expecting Ducks/Hawks WCF coming into the playoffs.  Oh well, at least I can still drive to the WCF!  Unfortunately I already have plans Tues and Thurs night (damn u Red Wings not winning and making the games Fri/Sun).  Looks like I'll be at game 6 Monday *if necessary.