• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Defending Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2013

Thomas

Tough loss tonight, their first on home ice. Brown, Kopitar, and Doughty have GOT to provide some offense. Quick has to find a way to stop letting in some goofy shots - two them were gifts tonight.

Yep... Seems like there's a roll-player who steps-up in the playoffs (and gets nicknamed, "Connie").  The Hawks have so much fire-power (and he's a decent enough player with size and speed), that he has slipped-in under the radar.

I don't like the Kings chances going back to Chicago, but you never know... The Hawks might be feeling some home-ice pressure to close it out.  If the Kings steal game6, we're back to our comfort-zone of home-ice... GKG!

Yeah it sucks but it was a great season. Some weak goals let in by Quick the last two games but overall another solid playoffs for him. Oh well, there is always next season.

Maybe we will finally see a Ducks Kings series.

So many positives about this team. I fully expect them to win another cup in the next few years.

In the last two seasons they've gone 6-1 in p,ay off series, including winning the cup. While I was hoping for a better outcome, I'm not upset at all about this two year run, the best in team history.

Maybe now my brother will shave his playoff beard, which he's been growing since April of 2012. He looks like he should be making duck calls or playing lead for ZZ top.

Keep Penner if he'll play for less. He's too expensive given his lack of regular season production. Maybe he just needs a calendar with only the months April, may, and June.

Rumor is that Martinez came out of his exit meeting visibly upset because his time here may be over.

Felt good about the Cup playoff run. Lot of good stuff going on with this team.  Some minor tweaks and back at it.

Really enjoyed the playoff run games and the Kings all this (unfortunately) shortened season.  They really turned things around in what become the mid-season point.

Our best bet was for Detroit to finish off Chicago when they had them down 3 to 1.....once the Blackhawks came back from that deficit against a very good and energized Red Wings team (Howard was great!), they back to being invincible again like they were to start the season with, what was it? 30 straight games without a loss......

Chicago has been the class of the league all season long , had a late season slump that almost carried over into the Detroit series but they regained their footing.

I'm for them to win this thing over Boston (who really ticked off all of Canada by ensuring that Toronto would not be representing a Canadian based franchise to try to regain what Canadians think is 'their Cup, their game' despite not having a Canadian based franchise win the Cup since the McSorley's stick Cup finals that Montreal won in '93).  I would have liked to seen Toronto in the Cup finals......these Chicago/ Boston OT games -- while great hockey and fun to watch -- probably will result in some pretty low TV ratings.........US viewership down and Canadian as well -- if Toronto were in it (any Canadian team) there would be focused interest on every game north of the border -- they're great fans.