• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Defending Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2013

Thomas

Tough loss. They just seemed to miss on shots and passes. Chicago didn't forechecking at all like the Blues or Sharks, and the Kings need to take advantage of that. They can win this series.

When the Kings went up 1-0 while being out shot 17-2 I was thinking that it would be the game they were going to steal in Chicago.  They better bring their A game tonight because going down 0-2 to Chicago would not be good.

Kings sounded like garbage in the first period (was listening in our dugout during last inning of our Sunday League baseball opener)...

Got home in time for the second and third.  They ALL said in the post-game interviews after Game 1 about how they couldn't win if they spent so much time in their end... Surprise!  Chicago carried the play and tilted the ice.  I don't think I'd say Quickie gave-up any soft-ones, but I sure was hoping to see Bernier bum-rushing Crawford when he decided to get in on the scrum near the end of the game.

Quickie will be back in net, and the boys better start a little faster at home, or this thing aint gonna last long..

Chicago is a good team and won't be easy to defeat. BUT the Kings can beat them if they make the right adjustments.

Quick will be fine, but the offense better show up at home or this series is over. Get those shots on net, boys.

I don't know.  I've felt that the only team that could beat the Kings in a decisive way in the playoffs this year were the Hawks.  The Wings might have given them a run for their money, but as long as they were taken out fast, they'd never get the upper hand, and the Ducks, I'll admit did not match up well against the Kings, you guys probably would have crushed us.

Wonder if Keith hears from Shannahan for that slash to the face of Carter.

im guessing Duncan will be getting a call. That was selfish and retaliatory.

Aside from giving up a fluke goal and getting away with a pretty obvious icing late in the third period, they played a very inspiring game.

On to game 4 - on to Thursday night!

Seems like the Kings are not the same team they were a year ago in the playoffs.  Then, it was the Kings who were always first to the loose puck.  This Kings team just seems a step slower than last year's.

Yeah, last years playoff run was stunning.  I would be surprised to see a team have a run like that (especially on the road) like the Kings had last season.

Game was great last night!  Kings finally out played them.  Hopefully the momentum carries over to Thursday.

Chicago is a better all around team. That said, last night was great and showed the Kings are not going to go quietly. At the very least, they should make it a tough series. If they win game 4 who knows what could happen?

Yeah, last years playoff run was stunning.  I would be surprised to see a team have a run like that (especially on the road) like the Kings had last season.

Game was great last night!  Kings finally out played them.  Hopefully the momentum carries over to Thursday.

with as amazing as last year's unexpected and improbably run was, i have a friend who thinks EVERY game this year should be exactly like last year. he sucks as a fan.

i have another friend who thought after quick shutout the sharks in game 1 of their series that maybe the kings could sweep the sharks and that quick could get a shutout in each game. he was being dead serious when he said it, too.