• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Defending Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2013

Thomas

kings are playing better. won 4 of their last 5 and moved over .500 for the first time this season.

No doubt.  Last game versus Calgary really highlighted stick-to-stick passing, which has been sloppy as hell so far this season.  Hopefully they can sustain the crispness and aggressive forecheck.  Goaltending from both guys has been solid.  The D scares me though, the youngsters are still shaky when pressed by the opponents' pressure.  Just a few points outside the playoff picture with games in hand, so not nervous yet.  

Drew has been relatively solid. However when your offense can't sustain any amount of pressure in the offensive zone, at least until a few games ago, and your scraping the bottom of the depth barrel for defensive pairing your stats are going to suffer a bit. I sure wish I knew what the hell was wrong with Mitchell's knee.

Disar, go to the old forum and find one of your posts, right click the picture and choose save.  Put it somewhere you can find it again like your desktop.  Then on this forum, go to profile settings and under profile picture, choose the picture you saved.

The Kings are moving in the right direction now. Home schedule coming up - no time to let up.

With the home games coming up a win streak here will have them advancing up the standings and well into the top 8 fairly quickly.

With the shortened season, the run to the end here is going to be like the stretch run last year where that end of the season final (or next to last game, can't remember now) loss to San Jose dropped the Kings from number 3 spot to number 8 (didn't work out that poorly, did it?) on the basis of that one loss.

the roller coaster effect on the standings will be in effect for a while this year.

We've already seen where a slow start has put the Kings  -- they're just now digging out.

Drew with the bulletin board material...

To see [the Ducks] up there, a team in our division, a team that I think all of us in here feel for sure that we’re a better team than them, that kind of makes us frustrated and not happy with the way our season’s gone so far.

— Drew Doughty