• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Defending Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2013

Thomas

i think this series goes all 7, but if the Kings don't come bursting out of the gate, they could be in trouble. san jose seems to have figured out a couple of things and the Kings just aren't keeping up defensively. 

Well I definitely didn't think the Sharks would win 2 in SJ.  Thought I'd be going to the clincher Thurs, looks like its the all important game to see who takes the 3-2 series lead (although the 3-2 series lead did not work out well for Caps or Ducks in the 1st round).

Galiardi (whatever...) better not get too close to J-Quick after calling him a flopper.  Quicks' been getting run-over in the playoffs so far; Kings look a lot less intimidating than last year.  They better start going into the crease like these teams have been doing to them.

what a great game! quick has the highest save pct and the lowest gaa of all goalies in this years' playoffs, and that's huge once again. play in game 6 like they did last night, and there'll be no need for a game 7.

p.s. my brother was able to find two of the kelly hrudey bandanas from the give away a few weeks ago. score for the tank boys!

That was the best game the Kings have played in the playoffs.  I like sitting in the premier section at staples because it has the best view of the ice but the fans in that area don't get too loud.  Hopefully game 7 or round 3 will be different in that respect.  Will be interesting to see if the Sharks will hold serve at home and force game 7.

That was the best game the Kings have played in the playoffs.  I like sitting in the premier section at staples because it has the best view of the ice but the fans in that area don't get too loud.  Hopefully game 7 or round 3 will be different in that respect.  Will be interesting to see if the Sharks will hold serve at home and force game 7.

Yeah all the damn corporations buy the seats for the Laker games and nothing but suits sitting there but they really do have the best view of the ice there is no denying that.

Kings played well tonight. A great effort. Just wasn't meant to be. Might as well take advantage of home ice with game 7 since it happens so rarely for the kings

Hit the post four times. Really swarmed all over the sharks in the first two periods, but Niemi was up to the task. Very effective forechecking by the sharks in period 3.

Alright boys, on to game 7. GKG!

I hate the Sharks so much, I really hope the Kings take game 7 not only to knock out the Sharks but so that way I still have playoff hockey in driving distance.  For some reason I just can't bring myself to hate the Kings (probably because the Ducks have never had a playoff series against them, I'm sure once that happens my stance will change).  Game 7 is going to be insane tonight.  Picked up some seats in the last row of the premier level so that way I can stand all game long!