• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Defending Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2013

Thomas

this the year ducks vs kings finally square off in the playoffs?

rad.

how fun would that be?

draft_lens18108800module151241336photo_1

We'll need Ken Burns to do a documentary on the effect it has on this forum.

brother-against-brother-1.jpg

"A day after impaling Geoff Stoddart with the broken composite shaft from a Drew Doughty wide blast to the net, AO shows off his ill-gotten spoils of war, a pair of shoes and Tesla 88' tour concert shirt."

this the year ducks vs kings finally square off in the playoffs?

rad.

how fun would that be?

Intense. I was at the game Saturday night. I noticed Kings fans dont give up our tickets as easily as the ducks.

Sometimes it feels like a King home game @ the Pond

First game in person this season, and it was a doozy.

Great goaltending by Quick, and shutdown hockey the first two periods by the defense (12 SOG allowed)

What was Dubinsky's problem at the end?   It seemed like he wanted to fight the entire Kings' team?

What a tararagoondieh!

Oh, and about Foligno yelling at the entire Kings' team?

Shut up, BIG MOUTH!

What is with the Blue Jackets and this #ư^?

Brown deserved something, maybe not 2 games, but he deserved something for what he did.  I don't think it was intentional, arguing intention (which I've seen far too much of on this incident) is useless.  The facts are, Brown spotted Pominville coming, raised his elbow, which then made contact with Pominville's head.  Intention is irrelevant.  It was just a reckless play.

It's hard to match the intensity against a team or two scratching and clawing for playoff survival. It is what it is. And honestly I'd rather the Kings face the Blues on the road than have to face the Sharks at home.