• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Defending Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2013

Thomas

that Detroit win sort of makes up for that bad road loss to the Red Wings -- the game where we tied it up with about something like 45 second left -- headed to OT and at least a point if we somehow lost in OT......instead, the Red Wings score the game winner with 6 seconds left and we get zip...demoralizing loss -- but then the wins in Alberta and the play since then.........headed in the right direction now --- we'll see how we do with a real test tonight -- the Canucks.

Vancouver/ Chicago are going to be real tough in the playoffs.

Blackhawks are unreal right now.

But, like last year, it's all about who gets hot at the right time..........just get a playoff spot (even the 8th spot!) and get after it.

Of course, last year, the Kings were the 8th seed but I didn't really consider them that - the late (last game or so) season loss to San Jose dropped them from a third seed to an 8th seed overnight.

Kings still need to pick it up -- who's tonight? Nashville? Let's get 'em.

Back-to-back with the Blues tonight....

This is where the boys show they're for real.  They looked quicker and more physical than the Preds last night, and need to bring that same game tonight.  I would expect to see Quick in goal too.

No letdowns!

Well since I just rejoined this group...I will put in my two cents under this thread.  I approve of the title of this thread....1000%.  Being a LA Kings' fan since 1976...needless to say last season was the ROYALLY BEST season as their fan.  So proud of what our team accomplished and to this day just thinking about what happened on June 12, 2012 can still bring happy tears to my eyes.  Wasn't exactly thrilled about the lockout...as I am sure most NHL fans weren't.  But hockey is back even though it is a short season.  Short season though means 'every' game counts.  Lately the Kings have looked a lot better then when the season started.  Liking the tandem of the Jonathans...its working right now.  Bernier in goal last night and I am sure Quick will be back tonight vs. Blues.  Need to get Drew some goals though.  And what can be said about Nolan....he stepped up as the role of the enforcer...gotta love the kid.  Just need to keep our team in sync now.  This home stand is huge and we need to win...win...win.

GO KINGS GO!!!!!!!

what a strong game last night by everyone. and what a perfect night to giveaway hats.

nashville is one of those teams that always gives the kings fits, so this was a very good win.

Carter getting the NATURAL hat trick was pure genius.    He would be on pace for 56 goals in a full season.

Bernier actually has the better save % so far (.933 in 6 starts vs. .901 in 14 starts) and better GAA (1.50 vs. 2.50).

He has allowed just 5 goals in 5 games since early February.

Quick is probably still a little less than 100% after off-season surgery.

Bernier has come up huge over the past month.