• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Defending Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2013

Thomas

“I think one is that they like to whine a lot. At times they remind me of Vancouver with their complaining and stuff like that…I don’t know if it’s one single guy or anything like that. It kind of seems like a whole team kind of thing. All teams whine, all teams complain, it just seems like this team, especially against us…Seem to do it every night. So that’s what frustrates you, and they play you hard, and they’re tough to play against. So that also is what bugs you.”

Drew Doughty on Phoenix

Kings only allow 13 shots but lose 1-0. This upcoming road trip could be the season and with back to back games of not being able to find the back of the net (shades of last season) it could be disastrous.

First up, great win on the road against the Black Hawks, especially coming from behind in the 2nd period and then needing a late goal from Brown to win it.

Now on to the Iginla rumors: I sure hope Bernier isn't the one to be traded.   He's far outshined the "still maybe recoving from off season surgery" Quick.   1.94 GAA to Quick's 2.53 GAA, 92% save% to Quick's 89% save%, etc.   

As good as Quick was in 2012, Bernier has the potential to be even better.

And, you don't trade a future standout goalie for a 35 year-old FORMER standout scorer and playmaker.   Iginla WAS one of the best in the mid 2000s.   Now?   He's basically a 2nd/3rd line guy.

The OLD Kings would have done a trade like that.   I would seriously hope that Lombardi and Sutter would both know better.