• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Defending Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2013

Thomas

A listless loss to Phoenix, and now they trade away a defenseman (Drewiske) for draft-picks... I thought the Kings were looking to ADD a defenseman?!

eh, drewiske was just a guy. they picked up reghur, so i'm fine with them making this trade.

A listless loss to Phoenix, and now they trade away a defenseman (Drewiske) for draft-picks... I thought the Kings were looking to ADD a defenseman?!

DD2 never played. he was always a scratch. 

they added Robyn Regehr from Buffalo for a 2nd round pick. 

Willie Mitchell is now out for the season. 

Great goaltending again by Bernier (23 for 23 saves), who is becoming so important this season with Quick still trying to round into form after off-season surgery.    This is the Bernier that was envisioned when he was first drafted.

If this was a full season, Jeff Carter would be on pace for close to 50 goals.

Great revenge win after the loss in Minnesota this past weekend, and doing it with just 14 SOG that produced 3 goals.

I thought I overheard that Matt Greene might be ready just before the post-season starts?  

Great goaltending again by Bernier (23 for 23 saves), who is becoming so important this season with Quick still trying to round into form after off-season surgery.    This is the Bernier that was envisioned when he was first drafted.

If this was a full season, Jeff Carter would be on pace for close to 50 goals.

Great revenge win after the loss in Minnesota this past weekend, and doing it with just 14 SOG that produced 3 goals.

I thought I overheard that Matt Greene might be ready just before the post-season starts?  

we virturally wrote the same thing. glad we're on the same page lol

Bernier did not stop one of the three shootout tries..........OUCH.

Kings dominated most of the game.....even the OT period where it was four on four and more even -- but then they lose the shootout without a stop.........OUCH.

So do you look at the OT loss point you got or the one that really got away???

Kings outplayed the Ducks most of today's game..........now about to lose the shoot out.

Our goalies -- both Quick and Bernier have had their troubles with shoot out stuff lately.

Well, that about sums it up. They dominated the play but were always just behind. I think that's two shoot outs Ina row where our goalies didn't stop any shots. That just isn't okay.

Thank goodness there are no stinking shootouts in the post-season.

Just go back to ties for 60 minutes during the regular season, just like the good old days.

Shootouts are a very lame way to decide an extra point, just like in soccer. 

Kings are still looking solid in the #4 spot in the West.  

Yep, I was pretty sure that Richard's and Carter's 2 on 1 would win it in OT.

Niemi was ridiculous.   Quick was solid, and it was a pretty good shootout battle.

I was so glad to get a point after trailing 2-0 to a team with ONE regulation loss at home so far.

Both teams are now tied for 4th in the WC with 5 games to play. 

Yep, I was pretty sure that Richard's and Carter's 2 on 1 would win it in OT.

Niemi was ridiculous. Quick was solid, and it was a pretty good shootout battle.

I was so glad to get a point after trailing 2-0 to a team with ONE regulation loss at home so far.

Both teams are now tied for 4th in the WC with 5 games to play.

Agree. After allowing 2 goals in less than a minute i thought we were toast

Love the way they battled back