• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

For all you AWers needing a haircut

"New York City matchmaker Amy Van Doran is so convinced by the powers of “The Get Laid Haircut,” she instructs all her clients to shell out $110 for the complete cut and blow-out package, which usually amounts to $150 including tip, before sending them out on dates."

$110 for a cut and blow-out actually isn't that expensive.

$40 tip on $110 though? That's way more than 20%.

Discuss.

I've had a $5.00 haircut from a Thai lady name Thu. She mowed a line in the side of my head.

I've had a $7.00 haircut from a Korean dude that was picking his feet when I walked in. I left looking like chairman Mao.

I've had a $10.00 haircut from great clips before going to Vegas. I wore a hat.

I think the ideal amount to pay for a haircut is $15-20 with a $5 tip.

I think I go where splint does.

It's a hipster like barber shop where they play electronic music but have that greaser vibe where they keep their shears and clippers in craftsman tool boxes. almost everyone that comes in gets some pomp or mad men like haircut.

I like the place. $20 with tip. I want to get the shave one of these days.

I think I go where splint does.

It's a hipster like barber shop where they play electronic music but have that greaser vibe where they keep their shears and clippers in craftsman tool boxes. almost everyone that comes in gets some pomp or mad men like haircut.

I like the place. $20 with tip. I want to get the shave one of these days.

There's this place in LB that I go to / used to go to (plenty of them actually). I was more addicted to the straight razor than anything else. Some of the barbers were really talented, others only knew 2-3 different styles. The variance from haircut to haircut proved too great and I really couldn't tell the difference until I went home. The more scissors the better in my opinion.

I used to go to a chick for about 5-6 years who was all scissors and really good, but she can't do barber cuts. I always ended up looking like Beiber or David Beckham which I didn't want.

The barbers here are hit and miss as well. The last dude did it too short and tried to make me look like I was going to a Social D or Tiger Army show.