• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

For all you AWers needing a haircut

Hey stradling, it appears that Brandon and I are talking about the same barber and the same chiropractor. Lol. Kirk is about the best Chiro I have ever used. Brandon also shops at El Cerrito for his beer needs. Does Brandon take advantage of Rejuvinate's excellent staff of massage therapists? I have used Chiro and massage therapy for better than 25 years and my regular therapist at Rejuvinate is simply the best.

Yeah, Dr. Ramazar and I went to the same school so it was cool working with him for a while. I don't go anymore, but really liked it there. I was in back to back car accidents a month a part and they took care of me and even helped with the insurance stuff since the insurer of the person that rear ended me wasn't trying to pay full amounts for care.

They had me on a program and I worked almost exclusively with one massage therapist chick that was awesome. The Asian dude set me up with the electroshock treatments, then Kirk did his thing.

He runs a great place and does really well for himself which is deserved. I still get emails from them, but haven't gone in about a year or two.

I pay $25 + $5 tip to get a real haircut at a real salon from a cool chick barber. It's worth the extra money over paying a viet $10 to be disappointed.

Besides, it's not like I'm a broke ass high school or college punk anymore.

I usually grow my hair out around the new year for my business travel season, trade shows, etc. I drop $40 or so on a nice do once a year. You do get what you pay for.