• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy *&%^.

One good thing though, these debt ceiling crises raise awareness to the fact that there is a huge gap between what the country brings in and what it spends.

Maybe at some point Americans will get sick of it and demand that we balance the budget.

Or maybe not.

You would think so but if it isn't discussed on the evening news they won't.

I don't watch Fox, was it the entire network saying it or one moron? 

I keep wondering how you guys know so much of what happens of Fox News.

It was a group of their anchors on one of their news variety segments.  I know about it because of youtube and the internet.

The debt jumped $328 BILLION yesterday and went over $17 trillion for the first time.

Of course, this included billions of dollars in "extraordinary measures" the government took over the past few months, which was not included in the tally until yesterday.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/18/us-debt-jumps-400-billion-tops-17-trillion-first-t/

By the way, the debt ceiling deal does not include a cap. The government has unlimited credit right now to spend as it wishes. When I say the "government", I mean the president and Harry Reid, since the House has pretty much been neutralized and has little or no control over spending.

But we're going to go through this whole mess again in February. Cruz is already talking about shutting down the government again. That should be fun.

did you get this upset when republicans were spending money?

Pretty sure the conservatives have already mentioned the idiocy of the two parties when it comes to spending. Same with the liberals. Solid post overall though....

Edited by Kevin

Pretty sure the conservatives have already mentioned the idiocy of the two parties when it comes to spending. Same with the liberals. Solid post overall though....

I hope that you shipped Schildog a bottle of aloe vera and confirmed delivery before delivering that wicked a burn in response to his post.