• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obamacare/Trumpcare Horror Stories

By the way, most middle class people making 30-45k still cannot afford individual insurance under ACA.  Outside of the Bronze plan at least, which the Bronze plan is complete garbage and a waste of money.  $450 dollars a month for health insurance for someone making 40k a year is a ton of money.

And to those who say we are the ONLY free country to not have had this kind of medical insurance, just how well is Obamacare type insurance working in those countries where you have to wait forever for elective surgery, no matter the pain level.

There has to be something better than Obamacare or what we've had until now.

I saw a piece yesterday where Debbie Wasserman Schultz was trying to defend Obama's comments. It was amazing she could state it with a straight face. She said, "What the President meant was that when people see how wonderful Obamacare is, they won't want their own doctor and insurance policy."

She makes Barbara Botoxer look like a Rhodes Scholer.

i may be craiging myself here . . . saw something on FB (i think) that talked about how with the fed gov't now controlling healthcare for so many (and likely all of us eventually) and the growth of GMOs in our food, they're going to have total control of our health and the length of our lives before too long. 

the all awesome plan of cutting benefits and cutting taxes for the rich. it's a brilliant budget idea.

I didn't say his plan was perfect. Far from it. But he was practically the only politician willing to discuss the nuts and bolts of the $90 trillion in unfunded liabilities staring this country in the face.

The Democrats' plan is to spend, spend, and spend, and to tax, tax, and tax (the rich and just about everyone else). There's never any effort to roll back the entitlement society or the sheer size of government, to the slightest degree. It just gets bigger and bigger and bigger with each passing year.

We owe $17 TRILLION right now! Just wait until interest rates go up. It is going to happen at some point. Our interest payments alone will eventually swamp the budget. 

Edited by fan_since79

My insurance is still the same and will go up at the first of the year like it always does.  Whether Obama lied about something or no is irrelevant because that is a politicians job is to just bull shit us all. My insurance company lies all the time also. 

My insurance will nearly double (dropping the new plan...can't afford it).  My insurance company was very truthful in telling me ahead of time how I'm going to get reemed in 2014. 

Obama lying is relevant because his lies come with a determined monetary penalty.  I'm going to pay for his lies with a hit to the bank account. 

And yes, politicians lie all the time.  The only time they're honest is in closed door meetings with lobbyists and union reps.  Then, it's just fair play in a den of thieves and we're the ones getting our pockets picked.

Count our small group plan for my company as being dropped in January.  Haven't gotten the estimate of the 'new' plan yet.

What say you - 50% higher?

The idiot Republicans are idiots.  The cancellation of small business policies and individuals has got to account for closing in on 50% of the work force.  Instead of fillibusters and idiocy, they should have let it play out.

Everybody who actually contributes to the tax base hates obama now.

Yes, Benetrac is a third party administrator.  Basically they will setup a webpage for your company to access to put in all of your enrollment information then they feed it over to the insurance company you pick.

As a broker they will shop around for best prices and present them to you to pick.

I didn't say his plan was perfect. Far from it. But he was practically the only politician willing to discuss the nuts and bolts of the $90 trillion in unfunded liabilities staring this country in the face.

The Democrats' plan is to spend, spend, and spend, and to tax, tax, and tax (the rich and just about everyone else). There's never any effort to roll back the entitlement society or the sheer size of government, to the slightest degree. It just gets bigger and bigger and bigger with each passing year.

We owe $17 TRILLION right now! Just wait until interest rates go up. It is going to happen at some point. Our interest payments alone will eventually swamp the budget. 

the bipartisan simpson bowles would have decreased spending and increased taxes. it couldn't even pass the house. a certain paul ryan voted against it. 

Edited by Schildog

i remember when oliver stone made the movie JFK, and people scoffed boldly at the idea that there could be so much subterfuge and coverup by the white house and the military-industrial complex. i don't think anyone is laughing at that idea anymore.

Just to be clear, I am not the Nate in that picture.

A high ranking official for an insurance company recently said "It would be nice if they read the bills before they passed them.  We have to read them since we have to implement them."

Also, it is believed that there is no way the website will be fixed in the 30 days Obama said, more than likely it will take close to six months.

Finally, even though thousands have signed up, less than 1% have paid their premium.  If they do not pay their first month premium by Jan 1st, they will be dropped and not eligible to sign up for Obamacare until January 2015.  They would have to go the private route if they wanted insurance.