• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton will have a monster 2014 season

FireThemAll

This is my prediction. I'm going to get my hopes up one more time. I think he's going to mash next year. Maybe not .300/.360/.570, but I think something like .275/.345/.540 with 33 home runs. I say he figures it out somehow. I have nothing to base this on just a gut feeling...lol

I'm not very optimistic about Trumbo and Pujols though. I'm expecting Trumbo to be in Salt Lake by this time next year, and Pujols IMO is going to be an .800 OPS bat at best.

Nothing to base it on, but go ahead and start a thread on it.

LOL calm down buddy. It's just a gut feeling. If you don't agree, or don't want to read any sort of positivity, then please do us all a big favor and ignore it. The condescending one line responses are annoying.

Edited by FireThemAll

I think Hamilton will figure it out too, he's a great hitter and can't continue to suck this bad. I say he has a solid year. I'm confident about Pujols as well, maybe even more then Hamilton. Trumbo is a big question mark, I say it could go either way but I'm hoping for at least a decent year.

Debbie Downers like that first clown are beyond annoying.

Anyway, I hope he comes back strong but I think Pujols will have a much better year. Even with the Plantar Fasciitis, he still had his power, had a higher BB% than last year and swung at less pitches out of the zone.

Edited by SoWhat

I'm more confident in Pujols returning to form compared to Hamilton. He looked good last year (ignoring April) and hit well this year before his plantar fascitis. Hamilton has been healthy and everything seems like it has been mental. Hopefully that ''juice diet'' that he hopped on was the problem and he goes back to getting some weight back on. His plate discipline won't be fixed, but at least he'll have some more pop. He has a high flyball rate this year, but most of the balls hit end up in the outfielders glove.

Wishing & Hoping: since we're stuck with them, pretty much the only option available with the over-the-hill gang.

Unless Hamilton somehow solves his dementia against LHP, just don't see him being much of a factor at the plate.   He can still run and play D.  As to the Albert Pujols, perhaps .250/25HRs, but little magic is left in those old bones.