• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

24 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

I didn’t know you sold your place here @cals?  I thought you still had it.

Dammit.  

It just closed like 2 weeks ago.  Part of the decision to sell is that I was worried the entire valley would burn in the not too distant future.  And that the lake is dying. 

13 minutes ago, cals said:

It just closed like 2 weeks ago.  Part of the decision to sell is that I was worried the entire valley would burn in the not too distant future.  And that the lake is dying. 

I’m not too worried about the valley burning…..it may but probably won’t.  The lake on the other hand?  It’s in trouble for sure.

if this oppressive, long-lasting heat hasn't been enough for you, it looks like we're headed for rain on saturday. it's from a hurricane, so i imagine by the time it hits us it'll bring plenty of humidity with it.

i'll take that any day over this "bixby knolls in the winter" experience we've had the last week plus.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

if this oppressive, long-lasting heat hasn't been enough for you, it looks like we're headed for rain on saturday. it's from a hurricane, so i imagine by the time it hits us it'll bring plenty of humidity with it.

i'll take that any day over this "bixby knolls in the winter" experience we've had the last week plus.

I've waited for months to attend Triumphfest in San Diego this year. The two main days of the gathering has rain forecasted. At least my windshield wipers work. I think. 

Just now, Blarg said:

I've waited for months to attend Triumphfest in San Diego this year. The two main days of the gathering has rain forecasted. At least my windshield wipers work. I think. 

if you can get it from your garage to the freeway without some part i've never heard of that is only manufactured now in kent, england but only during odd numbered years by a left-handed scottish guy named willie who once saved princess anne from drowning in a duck pond one random thursday in october, well then, i'll be very impressed.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

if you can get it from your garage to the freeway without some part i've never heard of that is only manufactured now in kent, england but only during odd numbered years by a left-handed scottish guy named willie who once saved princess anne from drowning in a duck pond one random thursday in october, well then, i'll be very impressed.

I have that part on order. It's due to arrive the day after I leave.