• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

• 2 months later...

Winter storm significantly impacting air, train, bus travel nationwide heading into Christmas weekend

A dangerous winter storm moving across the country has disrupted holiday travel from the skies to the stations as cancelations and delays surge into Christmas weekend.

As of Friday morning, many airlines, the Amtrak train service and bus services were reporting changes and cancelations across the country because of severe weather conditions. At least four deaths from vehicle crashes have been connected to Winter Storm Elliot as well, as road conditions have worsened nationwide. 

The Kansas Highway Patrol responded to three fatal crashes Wednesday that police have said were potentially weather related, according to KAKE News. Two more deadly crashes were reported by Oklahoma Highway Patrol officials Thursday after the winter storm hit. And there was one fatal crash in Oregon on Tuesday attributed to icy roads.   

On Friday alone, more than 717 flights in, out of and across the U.S. have been delayed and over 2,981 have been canceled, according to a 5:20 a.m. ET report from flight-tracking website FlightAware.

Airports leading the way in cancelations were as follows: LaGuardia in New York (181), Detroit Metro in Michigan (157), and Seattle-Tacoma in Washington (155).

https://www.foxnews.com/us/winter-storm-significantly-impacting-air-train-bus-travel-nationwide-heading-christmas-weekend

7 hours ago, Redondo said:

Winter storm significantly impacting air, train, bus travel nationwide heading into Christmas weekend

A dangerous winter storm moving across the country has disrupted holiday travel from the skies to the stations as cancelations and delays surge into Christmas weekend.

As of Friday morning, many airlines, the Amtrak train service and bus services were reporting changes and cancelations across the country because of severe weather conditions. At least four deaths from vehicle crashes have been connected to Winter Storm Elliot as well, as road conditions have worsened nationwide. 

The Kansas Highway Patrol responded to three fatal crashes Wednesday that police have said were potentially weather related, according to KAKE News. Two more deadly crashes were reported by Oklahoma Highway Patrol officials Thursday after the winter storm hit. And there was one fatal crash in Oregon on Tuesday attributed to icy roads.   

On Friday alone, more than 717 flights in, out of and across the U.S. have been delayed and over 2,981 have been canceled, according to a 5:20 a.m. ET report from flight-tracking website FlightAware.

Airports leading the way in cancelations were as follows: LaGuardia in New York (181), Detroit Metro in Michigan (157), and Seattle-Tacoma in Washington (155).

https://www.foxnews.com/us/winter-storm-significantly-impacting-air-train-bus-travel-nationwide-heading-christmas-weekend

images.jpg

11 hours ago, cals said:

Because you’re not a blasphemy fan?

I was calling out Taylor for being a hypocrite since he claims to be a christian for using the lords name in vain

Then he called me out for supporting Trump and in his mind a hypocrite

I wasn't preaching to board about swearing or religion

I don't swear, but I'm surrounded by it all day and it doesn't bother me