• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

Had a bad storm come through yesterday. Knocked out power to a lot of the city. Over 35,000 were out. Poured rain and then the humidity. Power didn't come back on until 3 this morning. 50 power poles were knocked over. Tough sleeping with no AC. Almost blew my fence over. 

1 hour ago, katie said:

One of them had a rip on the side pretty far down and so I had to cut it so it wouldn’t get caught on something and rip even lower 

whew! glad it wasn't something life threatening.

and a reminder to everyone: it's important to maintain good nail health, and that includes keeping your nails all about the same length.

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Had a bad storm come through yesterday. Knocked out power to a lot of the city. Over 35,000 were out. Poured rain and then the humidity. Power didn't come back on until 3 this morning. 50 power poles were knocked over. Tough sleeping with no AC. Almost blew my fence over. 

F'ing Newsom

6 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

@PattyD22  Stay safe up there.  Rain is coming this weekend.  So get ready for mudslides and floods.  

It’s burning right under 2N10 @gotbeerand making it’s way to the Sunrise trail above Bear Mountain and Snow Summit.  

It really sucks because those are some of my favorite, scenic trails up here