• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Vegas Halo Fan Vegas is nice to visit.  But in my 4 days there, my car said it was 118 every day.  And it felt like it too.  What's weird is the MGM pools still close at 6 pm, when it's still 100 out.  They definitely could have stayed open till midnight and still be packed.  

The drive home was 118 in vegas.  112 in Baker.  104 in Victorville.  99 in Rancho Cucamonga.  Then it dropped to the 80's in LA.  

On 7/14/2022 at 8:30 AM, gotbeer said:

@Vegas Halo Fan Vegas is nice to visit.  But in my 4 days there, my car said it was 118 every day.  And it felt like it too.  What's weird is the MGM pools still close at 6 pm, when it's still 100 out.  They definitely could have stayed open till midnight and still be packed.  

The drive home was 118 in vegas.  112 in Baker.  104 in Victorville.  99 in Rancho Cucamonga.  Then it dropped to the 80's in LA.  

It has been abnormally hot lately, and it will continue for at least the next five days. 

The last 2 days, we had some beautiful, but dangerous summer, monsoonal pop up rain storms in Big Bear.  Rained hard for an hour or two with lightning and thunder but then clears up beautifully.

Lord knows we need it, even an hour or two at a time.

24 minutes ago, St1ck said:

UK breaks record for highest temperature as Europe sizzles | AP News
https://apnews.com/article/wildfires-france-fires-london-england-b9bc07c1685b76ddf377b65f19fb811b

It was no big thing despite all the predictions of the apocalypse. Another totally exaggerated narrative. Don't care what the corporate media says, it's been hotter here in my lifetime many times before. We were still wearing long sleeves in the evenings this week because it was a bit chilly once night set in. 

11 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

It was no big thing despite all the predictions of the apocalypse. Another totally exaggerated narrative. Don't care what the corporate media says, it's been hotter here in my lifetime many times before. We were still wearing long sleeves in the evenings this week because it was a bit chilly once night set in. 

You seem angry. Is it because of the heat?

On 5/9/2022 at 8:31 AM, Jay said:

Snowing here today...

csm.php

Wait a second...in the background...is that one of those single rider rail coasters that I've always wanted to try????

Those things are awesome. Pretty sure you get to control your speed with a brake handle too...