• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

Just now, Tank said:

The ESPN crew said it was because there are some open areas at the top of the stadium. Kickoff delayed 30 minutes.

That same crew was also standing on the field during the delay. The open air areas are on the sides not the roof. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

That same crew was also standing on the field during the delay. The open air areas are on the sides not the roof. 

I haven’t been inside the stadium yet so I don’t know those details. Plus I’m now watching Mission Impossible: Fallout. Rebecca Ferguson is fantastic in every way possible. 

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Tank said:

lots of good steady rainfall so far this morning.

rain in october is pretty unusual for us. this is the third time so far this month, which is probably even more out of character for socal.

https://www.laalmanac.com/weather/we13a.php

We'll should hit our average for the month by the end of the day.  But the average is 0.58 inches in October.

• 5 weeks later...