• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

When all of that snow melts where does it end up? You probably didn't think of the fact that is of little use when our state has no real actionable plan to recoup as much water from that snowfall as it can. Because in a state constantly in a state of drought it needs a passenger train. 

17 minutes ago, Blarg said:

When all of that snow melts where does it end up? You probably didn't think of the fact that is of little use when our state has no real actionable plan to recoup as much water from that snowfall as it can. Because in a state constantly in a state of drought it needs a passenger train. 

Pfft.  stupid take.  The water is needed so the 4 eyed yellow leper frog can survive.  Think of all the animals that would die if you diverted the water.  You monster.

3 hours ago, cals said:

Every day you guys are more and more like these dudes.

4185F085-9669-420F-A233-73E03B5949DE.jpeg

My assemblywoman in Sacramento was once upon a time the mayor of Glendale. I didn’t always agree with her but thought she did a respectable job for us. She got to Sacramento and joined the lunatic left.

she co-sponsored a bill limiting Californians to a daily limit of 75 gallons of water. The bill passed but hasn’t been enacted as I believe it’s intended for a time of emergency. No effort to specifically build more aqueducts or aquafirs, no attempt to build more desalination plants. Meanwhile, she also authored or sponsored a bill to allow building more homes on existing single family dwellings, thereby increasing population density, greatly affecting single family neighborhoods, and increasing use of water and power. She also supports requiring glendalians to cut back on how much water and power they use. She’s become a pretty good example of a lawmaker without much common sense. I believe she’s been in Sacramento about five years. She was supposed to be a better alternative than her predecessor. 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

My assemblywoman in Sacramento was once upon a time the mayor of Glendale. I didn’t always agree with her but thought she did a respectable job for us. She got to Sacramento and joined the lunatic left.

she co-sponsored a bill limiting Californians to a daily limit of 75 gallons of water. The bill passed but hasn’t been enacted as I believe it’s intended for a time of emergency. No effort to specifically build more aqueducts or aquafirs, no attempt to build more desalination plants. Meanwhile, she also authored or sponsored a bill to allow building more homes on existing single family dwellings, thereby increasing population density, greatly affecting single family neighborhoods, and increasing use of water and power. She also supports requiring glendalians to cut back on how much water and power they use. She’s become a pretty good example of a lawmaker without much common sense. I believe she’s been in Sacramento about five years. She was supposed to be a better alternative than her predecessor. 

Water isn't an unlimited resource. It's not a lunatic idea to create emergency scenarios where it could be limited so that we don't turn into Mad Max.

6 hours ago, Blarg said:

It's lunacy to never attempt to solve the problem of water shortages and  legislate fines instead. 

The problem won't ever be solved. Eventually we'll be out of clean water. Unless a new technology appears that allows us to generate drinkable water from nothing in massive quantities.

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

Water isn't an unlimited resource. It's not a lunatic idea to create emergency scenarios where it could be limited so that we don't turn into Mad Max.

Rain water is limited which is exactly why we should be making extraordinary efforts to capture as much of it as we can. 

But we also have an ocean on our border. Ignoring it is foolish.