• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

2 hours ago, Tank said:

a former student of mine was in NOLA for Katrina and told the story once of how they survived. It was harrowing, and something not easy to forget or recover from. I hope people there are able to get to safety during Ida.

A lot of people stayed behind this time. Traffic was impossible. 12 hours to Houston etc.

21 minutes ago, Lou said:

I'd rather suffer through 12 hours of traffic than sit through a deadly hurricane.

Even if it was with the wife and 2 young kids?  And they want to listen to Barney.  And the only thing to drink is Mt. Dew and the only thing to eat is high sugar snacks?  And well, it's that time of month?

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Even if it was with the wife and 2 young kids?  And they want to listen to Barney.  And the only thing to drink is Mt. Dew and the only thing to eat is high sugar snacks?  And well, it's that time of month?

perfect!!

Bryan Cranston Soda GIF by Mountain Dew

15 hours ago, gotbeer said:

No bathrooms, and the kids asking for the 1000th time, "are we there yet?"

5 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

No bathrooms, and the kids asking for the 1000th time, "are we there yet?"

You mean, like AO asking over and over again when the Angels are going to contend?

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The dogs went crazy during the thunder. We have a Flat Labrador that is a 90lb pussy when the thunder hits and shivered so hard on the bed we couldn'tt sleep. 

Everyone at my office looks like zombies. Nobody slept well last night from the lightning/thunder.

• 4 weeks later...