• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

14 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

There was a B side song on the back. Usually a remix or something worse that was on the A side (if that's possible). In the case of this epic single we had "Informer (drum mix)" on the B side. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informer_(song)#Track_listings

You're welcome lol.

i would have enjoyed that more if i knew how to speak australian.

time to call the good people at rosetta stone . . . BRB.

Los Angeles-area rainstorm leads to dozens of car crashes, flooding and mudslides

Dozens of car crashes littered slippery roads in the Los Angeles area Thursday evening as a rare Southern California downpour lead to flooding and mudslides in the region.

Los Angles, Riverside, Orange and San Bernardino counties were all under flash flood watches as of Thursday evening, according to the National Weather Service, which said it could rain more than three-quarters of an inch per hour.

On 1/28/2021 at 10:59 PM, Lhalo said:

@Homebrewer how’s the snow?!!!

Snow skus.

I'm so over winter weather.

My plan right now is to spend next winter in South America...if the pandemic lets me.

Undergoing the vaccine regimen right now ( no fun) but know I will need it in order to travel internationaly.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Pickup trucks weren't designed with icy roads in mind

If they’re just RWD it really sucks. Gotta throw 400-ish pounds of sandbags in the back just to have a chance. 4WD and you still need the sand, but it goes a bit better.