• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

4 hours ago, Tank said:

why are the wipers pointing straight up?

Said like a true non-snow/ice person. There’s no worse feeling than trying to turn on the wipers only to discover they’re frozen solid to the windshield. I’m always a wipers up guy if there’s any potential for snow/ice. Also it’s considered common courtesy here to do that for others in a blizzard-ish situation.

1 hour ago, Don said:

Said like a true non-snow/ice person. There’s no worse feeling than trying to turn on the wipers only to discover they’re frozen solid to the windshield. I’m always a wipers up guy if there’s any potential for snow/ice. Also it’s considered common courtesy here to do that for others in a blizzard-ish situation.

You know why you don't bother doing that with a Triumph Spitfire?

It's not going to start anyway. You just wait until Spring and push it back into the garage.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

You know why you don't bother doing that with a Triumph Spitfire?

It's not going to start anyway. You just wait until Spring and push it back into the garage.

It's even more amazing that you were able to get it started and out of the garage in the first place.

7 hours ago, Don said:

thanks. something we don't have to deal with here.

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Shit is already starting.  3 starts locally in the last 3 days..  Ventura, Valyermo, and Upland.  It’s going to suck when the real heat and the real winds get here...

Are you talking about the weather or a pitcher?

9 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

Shit is already starting.  3 starts locally in the last 3 days..  Ventura, Valyermo, and Upland.  It’s going to suck when the real heat and the real winds get here...

There has been a huge amount of fires I've seen pop up on my citizen app over the last few months.  Seems a lot of them centering around "vacant" houses, or just trash fires.  I'm willing to bet 75% of the fires are related to the bums on the street.  

It's going to be fun when the fire dept demands raises and more hires.  Because they seem to be going non stop lately.

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I once had an angry woman pitch a pitcher of beer at me. And since she wanted to light me on fire it's actually kind of related to your initial post

so that would make you the one guy that couldn't score with victor's mom. wow.

top gun t GIF

• 2 months later...