• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Cool.  We have a place in big bear and we’re thinking about coming up Saturday but I don’t feel like shoveling 2-3 feet of snow just to get to the front door.

I'd either come up tomorrow before the next storm or not at all, the roads are already a shit show, can't imagine how backed up they'll be on Saturday.

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

Still seems odd to me.  If there was a way to put cassettes into a play rotation, i could see it.  Having to pull it out of a deck and put in a different cassette after a song finishes seems like a lot of extra effort.  Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel. 

13 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

I don't remember singles being released on cassette.  Seems like an odd concept.

i have a single on cassette of Ice, Ice, Baby.

My standard explanation is that one of my students gave it to me.

51 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

Still seems odd to me.  If there was a way to put cassettes into a play rotation, i could see it.  Having to pull it out of a deck and put in a different cassette after a song finishes seems like a lot of extra effort.  Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel. 

There was a B side song on the back. Usually a remix or something worse that was on the A side (if that's possible). In the case of this epic single we had "Informer (drum mix)" on the B side. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informer_(song)#Track_listings

You're welcome lol.

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

There was a B side song on the back. Usually a remix or something worse that was on the A side (if that's possible). In the case of this epic single we had "Informer (drum mix)" on the B side. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informer_(song)#Track_listings

You're welcome lol.

That was, ummm...

AWESOME!