Sign in to follow this  
Angel Oracle

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, aznhockeyguy said:

Yeesh, how the hell do you live out there and not instantly melt?

It's tough. But we start at 5 and make sure to carry an ice chest and plenty of water.

I wear a big hat that covers my ears and neck.

Most of the guys are used to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

@Redondo It's actually been unseasonably cool to even cold here in LA.  high 70's low 80's.   Marine layer for the last week.  Nights have been a bit chilly.

need to dispense some R15 and warm things back up a bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, gotbeer said:

@Redondo It's actually been unseasonably cool to even cold here in LA.  high 70's low 80's.   Marine layer for the last week.  Nights have been a bit chilly.

the cool nights have been very nice. it's going to change a bit this week and get warmer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2020 at 6:00 AM, Redondo said:

It's tough. But we start at 5 and make sure to carry an ice chest and plenty of water.

I wear a big hat that covers my ears and neck.

Most of the guys are used to it.

Is this a government order to start at 5? When I was in UAE (hydraulic fracturing internship) all country started working  at 5 a.m. and ended by noon. Everywhere AC's and dehumidifiers. When you go outside of the building it feels like hell and  asphalt is melting under your feet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wells said:

Is this a government order to start at 5? When I was in UAE (hydraulic fracturing internship) all country started working  at 5 a.m. and ended by noon. Everywhere AC's and dehumidifiers. When you go outside of the building it feels like hell and  asphalt is melting under your feet

City and county ordinance says we can start at 5. Construction.

The concrete crews start at 3 to avoid the heat.

Most of the guys are off by 1:30-2:30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this