• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

On 1/23/2021 at 8:32 AM, Lhalo said:

Whenever someone mentions Hacksaw I can’t help but think of AO. 

back in the days when sports talk radio was just revving up, i faithfully listened to him every afternoon. even called in a couple of times.

my reader at the time also got to hear since i used the boombox in my classroom. she reminded me of this a few years ago when she busted out "i wanna talk SPORTS! with you". she's now a first chair concert violinist with the LA Phil.

7 hours ago, Tank said:

back in the days when sports talk radio was just revving up, i faithfully listened to him every afternoon. even called in a couple of times.

my reader at the time also got to hear since i used the boombox in my classroom. she reminded me of this a few years ago when she busted out "i wanna talk SPORTS! with you". she's now a first chair concert violinist with the LA Phil.

That’s awesome. Have you seen her play yet?

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

That’s awesome. Have you seen her play yet?

Yes! Heard her play at the Hollywood Bowl a couple of times when John Williams directed. She even came up to see me in my seats once before the concert started. It was a very rewarding moment.

Edited by Tank

34 minutes ago, Tank said:

Yes! Heard her okay at the Hollywood Bowl a couple of times when John Williams directed. She even came up to see me in my seats once before the concert started. It was a very rewarding moment.

That's great Tank. When this whole Covid-19 thing blows over I'd love to take the wife to the LA Phil at the Disney Concert Hall. I'll shoot you a message when I go.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

That's great Tank. When this whole Covid-19 thing blows over I'd love to take the wife to the LA Phil at the Disney Concert Hall. I'll shoot you a message when I go.

That sounds like fun.*

*you’ll have to supply your own IPAs that night

30 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Raining heavily here. In the past that meant certain flooding of our family room because of poor irrigation. We put a lot of money into more drains and cement up to the rear of the house where there once gardens. 

Hope that works for you.

1 minute ago, Redondo said:

It doesn't happen every year. 

Kingman got 10" of snow a couple of years back and it closed down the town. They had to bring in snow plows to open the roads. 

Country KFLG better still be on the air. That's my go-to at the river no matter how cold it is. 😜