• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

1 hour ago, katie said:

I'm Sorry. let me know if you need any activity or food recommendations, I live on the border of oceanside and cbad

I used to live in the area so I'm pretty familiar. But I'm open for food recommendations. 

Thank you for the offer 👍

7 hours ago, katie said:

I'm Sorry. let me know if you need any activity or food recommendations, I live on the border of oceanside and cbad

I ended up going to the Aquafarm in Carlsbad in the lagoon across from lifeguard tower 30

They started doing tours and oyster shucking/eating last April

Learned a lot about mussels and oysters

Going on a whale watch boat out of Oceanside in the mornings

Full tourist mode. Might as well get in some fun while I'm down here

4 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I ended up going to the Aquafarm in Carlsbad in the lagoon across from lifeguard tower 30

They started doing tours and oyster shucking/eating last April

Learned a lot about mussels and oysters

Going on a whale watch boat out of Oceanside in the mornings

Full tourist mode. Might as well get in some fun while I'm down here

There’s a great fish n chips place at the harbor, and the Italian place there is pretty good too. And Stratford is a good breakfast/brunch place. 
(Oceanside harbor)

My favorite coffee place is revolution roasters on coast highway. I’ll probably take some work to do there in the morning 

Edited by katie

4 minutes ago, katie said:

There’s a great fish n chips place at the harbor, and the Italian place there is pretty good too. And Stratford is a good breakfast/brunch place. 
(Oceanside harbor)

My favorite coffee place is revolution roasters on coast highway. I’ll probably take some work to do there in the morning 

Thank you 🙂

40 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Thank you 🙂

For Mexican restaurants I like Anita’s on coast highway in oceanside (not the one on el Camino real), or casa de bandini in Carlsbad (a bit inland). 
For taco shops any ‘bertos or Vallarta Express in cbad village. 
Pizza Ports are always good for pizza and beer, there’s one in the village or bressi ranch. 

7 hours ago, Redondo said:

I used to live in the area so I'm pretty familiar. But I'm open for food recommendations. 

Thank you for the offer 👍

Tip Top Meats is a good place. You can get a filet, a side, and a beer for $15. The Big John breakfast is also good but unfortunately they no longer do the unlimited bacon. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Tip Top Meats is a good place. You can get a filet, a side, and a beer for $15. The Big John breakfast is also good but unfortunately they no longer do the unlimited bacon. 

Or you can go to Taco Bell across the street.

5 hours ago, St1ck said:

download-6.jpg

Edited by Tank

On 7/21/2022 at 7:51 PM, St1ck said:

On 7/21/2022 at 6:53 PM, katie said:

For Mexican restaurants I like Anita’s on coast highway in oceanside (not the one on el Camino real), or casa de bandini in Carlsbad (a bit inland). 
For taco shops any ‘bertos or Vallarta Express in cbad village. 
Pizza Ports are always good for pizza and beer, there’s one in the village or bressi ranch. 

@katie @St1ck

Top Meats was a surprise. Steak and stein with Filet you can cut with a butter knife and wrapped in bacon. Had a breakfast there also and it was really good. Prices are from the 1990's. Nice to see the butcher shop and all the deli cheeses and pastries. Definitely a great add to the list

Anita's was really good and the tortillas melted in your mouth. Wife and I thought the food was really good. Didn't realize they have been there since 1973.

We did eat at Miguels on Avenida Encinas by Palomar Airport Road and it was good. They have a lady making the tortillas and you can see here. Good food and they had a bar.

Tried to go to Pizza Port, but it was so crowded and over an hour wait for food.

Thank you both for the suggestions!

Had a great time and really enjoyed the weather.

26 minutes ago, Redondo said:

@katie @St1ck

Top Meats was a surprise. Steak and stein with Filet you can cut with a butter knife and wrapped in bacon. Had a breakfast there also and it was really good. Prices are from the 1990's. Nice to see the butcher shop and all the deli cheeses and pastries. Definitely a great add to the list

Anita's was really good and the tortillas melted in your mouth. Wife and I thought the food was really good. Didn't realize they have been there since 1973.

We did eat at Miguels on Avenida Encinas by Palomar Airport Road and it was good. They have a lady making the tortillas and you can see here. Good food and they had a bar.

Tried to go to Pizza Port, but it was so crowded and over an hour wait for food.

Thank you both for the suggestions!

Had a great time and really enjoyed the weather.

I actually went on Tip Top Meats website before recommending them to make sure they didn't jack up their prices. I was glad to see they didn't. 

• 2 weeks later...