• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bravo, Eric Holder

If you break into someone's house you should be in jail. If you smoke weed before doing it you should still be in jail. If you smoke weed but then don't break into someone's house (or do any other illegal act) then you shouldn't be in jail. In my opinion that should apply to every drug.

Seems pretty simple to me.

I agree. My statement was that some are arguing that we should not lock up non violent offenders with the assumption that this means drug offenses. Burglary is non-violent, vandalism is non violent, theft is non-violent. I think they should be locked up.

I didn't see anyone say that.  The emphasis was on non violent drug offenses.

the original posts for low level offenses didn't refer to drugs. For Cali's prison realignment releases, low level offenses include non drug related offenses. There needs to be services to deal with these.

I wouldn't go that far. .08 is not much alcohol. Over x amount could be constructed to be attempted murder, but then you have the aspect of being too drunk to function properly and make a rational decision....which is why they are going after people supplying mass quantities of alcohol.

Not to mention it seems we would be short board members here if this were the case after fan fest and beer fest.

If you got a DUI it means you got pulled over. If you got pulled over there is a reason. And it usually has to do with the quality of your driving. Even though you may think you are an awesome driver at .08 clearly the cop who stopped you disagreed. And when it comes to drunks and cars I'll take the cops judgment.

If you got a DUI it means you got pulled over. If you got pulled over there is a reason. And it usually has to do with the quality of your driving. Even though you may think you are an awesome driver at .08 clearly the cop who stopped you disagreed. And when it comes to drunks and cars I'll take the cops judgment.

Would be pretty cool to live in your bubble of cops only pull over those where there is a valid reason.

Not alcohol related, but I've been pulled over on a street bike just because "I think I pulled you over before" to which he ran everything and let me go, but was shitty. Same driving to work one morning and same result. I've evn gotten a dui sitting in my car waiting for my designated driver....apparently I'm supposed to wait outside the car and get a drunk in public instead. Also, had a girlfriend get pulled over at night because her tire hit the blue highway marker...granted when the officer talked to her he indicated he was just looking for drunk drivers, saw she was sober, then proceeded to hit on her.

I was out drinking one night and got pulled over on the way back (I was a passenger, friend was driving my car because I was drunk).  The reason the cop gave was that they had a report of some guys street racing in a car that matched the description of mine then sent us on our way without a ticket or anything.

I drove a 1995 Honda Passport with a 4 cyl engine.  It was physically incapable of racing.