• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Trayvon/Zimmerman that you probably didn't see.

There is one fact that matters.  Martin attacked Zimmerman and escalated the event into a life and death situation. 

All the trial evidence suggests this is what happened.  It doesn't matter that Zimmerman got out of his car and followed Martin.  That does not mean he was looking for a fight. 

Also according to Zimmermman (take it for what it's worth) Martin saw the gun and apparently was going for it. That is apparently when George thought his life was really in danger. He probably felt it was in danger when his head was being bashed in. If true, this probably sealed the deal to use it.

I'm pretty sure if a friend of mine happened to get in a fight with someone at let's say downtown Fullerton, and the other person pulled out a gun and shot my friend in "self defense" I would be ok with that person getting a not guilty verdict just because he told the jury he felt like his life was in danger.

A lot of you people on here are using the self defense argument like its ok to shoot anyone as long as you feel your life is in danger. Completely ridiculous.

EDIT: it's not like Martin broke into Zimmerman's home with a gun. No matter who started this, it was a fight between two people. Is it really ok to shoot anyone you get into with and just claim self defense?

Was your friend getting his skull MMA'd into the pavement?

A witness said he saw one person on top of another throwing down mma type punches. Plus Zimmerman had a pretty bloody nose. Might have been broken but can't remember. Pretty nasty cuts on the back of his head .

Was Zimmerman? All I saw was cuts on the back of his head.

And if said friend was getting "MMA'd", if he shot and killed the other guy i doubt he gets off after murdering him. Because that's what it is, murder.

That's a terribly black and white way of looking at it.

Like I said, looks like cuts on the back of his head. So to defend himself he murdered an unarmed guy.

LOL and unarmed guy that attacked you and happens to be beating the sh*t out of you. Ya you might want to look up the definition of murder. 

Honestly I think you're just trolling to provoke here. 

We've pointed out some facts of the case tobias and some things that were testified to have happened. You don't comment on those but instead continue to spout that an unarmed kid was "murdered. "I can understand why it looks like you're trolling.

A black kid was shot and killed by a hispanic. Unfortunately it isn't that simple of a story. There is a back story and extenuating circumstances relating to the two individuals involved and a community plagued by problems with crime.

I think we can all agree on one thing. Jack McCoy would have at least secured a conviction on a Criminally Negligent Homicide charge.

At the least. I guess I'm just shocked that so many people on here are cool with someone getting shot and killed and all the other guy had to say was, my life was threatened so I should get off with no problems.

I feel that if you take a life there should be consequences.

I think the vast majority of Americans do not have a clear concept of the term "murder". 

Most people think homicide and murder are interchangeable words and mean the same thing.  That couldn't be farther from the truth because homicide is perfectly legal in certain situations. 

At the least. I guess I'm just shocked that so many people on here are cool with someone getting shot and killed and all the other guy had to say was, my life was threatened so I should get off with no problems.

I feel that if you take a life there should be consequences.

But what if George really did feel threatened? I think it's ignorant to question what people think and feel in a situation that were not involved, within in reason of course.

And it doesn't bring martin back nor help the grief his parents have but don't underestimate the emotional and mental impact one can have when taking a life, innocent or not. George does have consequences to live with the rest of his life

But what if George really did feel threatened? I think it's ignorant to question what people think and feel in a situation that were not involved, within in reason of course.

And it doesn't bring martin back nor help the grief his parents have but don't underestimate the emotional and mental impact one can have when taking a life, innocent or not. George does have consequences to live with the rest of his life

I'm sure he did feel threaten. And I would agree with your second paragraph.

You need a date with reality, Tobi...  You're purely baiting here.  Your lack of attention spam prevented you from hearing the part of the video where it was stated that a witness described Martin on top of Zimmerman throwing MMA-style blows.

continue baiting-flame-out