• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Trayvon/Zimmerman that you probably didn't see.

That CNN report is wrong (surprise right?). Zimmerman called the Sanford Police on a non-emergency line. The 911 call was made by a neighbor after he heard a scuffle. A person can be heard on that call yelling for help.

He called the police and they told him to back the **** off. He didn't.

Parse it however you want.

Red is trying way too hard to prove something the jury didn't believe happened.

Feel free to read the interview transcript with one of the jury members last night. The laws in Florida make it much easier for something like this to happen...and even with that said...if you think the jury would have found Martin innocent if the roles were reversed...well, that's just ignoring reality.

But if you want to pat yourself on the back and say the Day of Jubilee is here, ala Chief Justice Roberts...that's your right. Ignorant...but your right.

Yeah and since good ol' George is clearly not a racist I guess f*ing coon is just his pet name for lean users.

Ah yes because George clearly called Martin a coon. There was so much fail in the MSM during this trial that it would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

Economist and commentator Thomas Sowell criticized the national media for implying that Zimmerman had continued to follow Martin after the police dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that." He said that they mostly left out Zimmerman's answer, "O.K." because "too many people in the media see their role as filtering and slanting the news."[338]

After the audio of the call was released, reports by CNN[339] and other news outlets alleged that Zimmerman had said "****ing coons" two minutes and twenty-one seconds (2:21) into the call. Two weeks later on April 4, 2012, CNN claimed that enhanced audio revealed that Zimmerman had said "****ing cold" (alluding to ongoing rain in February).[340] The following day, April 5, 2012, CNN's Martin Savidge reported that forensic audio expert Tom Owen claimed it was "****ing punks."[341] It is said to be "****ing punks" in the affidavit of probable cause, dated April 11, 2012.[187] Other reviewers of the call have offered alternate interpretations of what was said, some labeling it "unintelligible." According to the Associated Press, the alleged racial slur "fed growing outrage over the police department's initial decision not to arrest Zimmerman."[342][343][344][345]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin#Reporting_on_Zimmerman.27s_call_to_police

According to George, he was heading back to his car when confronted by Martin. Like I said in the last thread, the only people who know what happened are George and Martin. As much as red wanted to be there and claim he knows all the facts, he wasn't. That might come off sounding douche like but hey this is aw.

According to George, he was heading back to his car when confronted by Martin. Like I said in the last thread, the only people who know what happened are George and Martin. As much as red wanted to be there and claim he knows all the facts, he wasn't. That might come off sounding douche like but hey this is aw.

Pretty convenient for George

After all these years you are going to try and be intellectually honest? Sweet.

a) Was Zimmerman told to back off? check

B) Did he follow Martin when Martin was walking home? check

c) Did a confrontation occur? check

d) Would that confrontation have occurred if Martin had listened to 911? No. check

e) Did Zimmerman shoot Martin? check

f) Did this thread started with implying that Trayvon was making some super juice...even if he didn't have the actual ingredients no him? check

feel free to inform me what is incorrect, or continue to pretend if the situation was reversed you wouldn't be saying the exact opposite

A) yes

B) initially he did, assuming Martin was in fact walking home, but stopped when asked according to evidence.

C) yes, and according to evidence, the aggressor was Martin not Zimmerman.

D) yes, again according to evidence.

E) yes, while on the ground being pummeled and having his head slammed into the ground.

F) yes.

If the situation was reversed, I would still side with the evidence over speculation that is not supported by facts.

And you're right, after all these years I shouldn't expect you to show intellectual honesty, my bad.

Pretty convenient for George

What I find convenient is that you completely rule out the possibility of this happening. You know cause Martin couldn't possibly be the aggressive one, especially with such a squeaky clean background. How convenient for you to overlook that.

Remember just became Martin was the one to die doesn't mean he was the innocent victim.

Ah yes because George clearly called Martin a coon. There was so much fail in the MSM during this trial that it would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

Economist and commentator Thomas Sowell criticized the national media for implying that Zimmerman had continued to follow Martin after the police dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that." He said that they mostly left out Zimmerman's answer, "O.K." because "too many people in the media see their role as filtering and slanting the news."[338]

After the audio of the call was released, reports by CNN[339] and other news outlets alleged that Zimmerman had said "****ing coons" two minutes and twenty-one seconds (2:21) into the call. Two weeks later on April 4, 2012, CNN claimed that enhanced audio revealed that Zimmerman had said "****ing cold" (alluding to ongoing rain in February).[340] The following day, April 5, 2012, CNN's Martin Savidge reported that forensic audio expert Tom Owen claimed it was "****ing punks."[341] It is said to be "****ing punks" in the affidavit of probable cause, dated April 11, 2012.[187] Other reviewers of the call have offered alternate interpretations of what was said, some labeling it "unintelligible." According to the Associated Press, the alleged racial slur "fed growing outrage over the police department's initial decision not to arrest Zimmerman."[342][343][344][345]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin#Reporting_on_Zimmerman.27s_call_to_police

Listen for yourself and tell me you believe he said the word "cold". 

Listen for yourself and tell me you believe he said the word "cold". 

I did. To me it's indecipherable. 

I also find it odd that an hispanic 28 year old would use the term "coon" in this era. There are plenty of other racial slurs that would most likely be used before that. That's not proof that he didn't say it but there isn't proof that he did either.

You think anyone is talking about this if the roles are reversed Brandon?

Of course not. People like yourself sensationalize race and like the drama.

A black dude killed a white dude in Ohio the same day that got no mention.

I think the major factor for this case is the stand your ground law, not race. Although people seem to be all about the white/Mexican that goes to a black church as a racist killing machine.

What I find convenient is that you completely rule out the possibility of this happening. You know cause Martin couldn't possibly be the aggressive one, especially with such a squeaky clean background. How convenient for you to overlook that.

Remember just became Martin was the one to die doesn't mean he was the innocent victim.

First off, shame on you for disparaging a kid who is dead for no reason other than he was black and walking in the wrong neighborhood and a wannbe supercop decided he didn't belong there. Your last comment is beyond stupid. At the end of the day Trayvon is dead because George Zimmerman took it upon himself to play cop. Trayvon had the right to walk down a street, in his neighborhood, without being harassed. Just like you do. He is dead because George Zimmerman decided he didn't have that right. He profiled this kid and took it upon himself to play cop. He took it upon himself to further escalate the situation by getting out of the car, by ignoring the police, and even if he was just walking back to his car...he had already escalated the situation. The first rule in self defense is you try and disengage yourself from the situation if at all possible. George Zimmerman did not do that. Florida law might have gotten him off...but that doesn't mean he is not the person ultimately responsible for a 17 yr. old kid being dead. 

I don't rule out the possibility that Trayvon jumped Zimmerman. It very well could have happened, but it's not what lead to what happened.

The New York Times referred to Zimmerman as a "white Hispanic" when's the last time you heard that description?  Clearly trying to play up the race angle.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/22/us/police-chief-draws-fire-in-trayvon-martin-shooting.html?_r=0

When's the last time you filled out an employment survey?

http://blog.vovici.com/blog/bid/18176/Demographic-Questions-Sample-Survey-Template