• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Trayvon/Zimmerman that you probably didn't see.

When does ass kicked become murder? When the guy on the bottom getting his ass kicked doesn't have a gun.

Really Tobias your argument is beyond reason. The next step from cracking a guys skull against the concrete while pummeling his face is not hop up and reach out a hand and say, "We're all cool, right?"

There was no evidence Martin was going to cease his attack. There was no reason for Zimmerman to believe he would and could not risk passing out on the cement and expect to be left at that point. His decision was to end the conflict then, immediately while he still had the ability to do so.

That's great that he was getting his ass kicked. I still don't think it gives him a free pass to shoot and kill him. And I'm shocked that so many of you on here do.

Gee Mudville, you're right! Sorry guys I've had it wrong all along. It's totally ok to shoot and kill anybody who is kicking your ass.

Nothing to see here, move along.

/thread

I'm kind of on the fence on this whole situation, but this argument is not well thought out.  There is a difference between getting in a fist fight or being attacked by somebody you don't know and having your head banged into the concrete.  

That isn't to say that Zimmerman doesn't hold responsibility either.  When you carry a gun, you have to respect that fact and try not to put yourself in a position to where you would have to use it.

I'm kind of on the fence on this whole situation, but this argument is not well thought out.  There is a difference between getting in a fist fight or being attacked by somebody you don't know and having your head banged into the concrete.  

That isn't to say that Zimmerman doesn't hold responsibility either.  When you carry a gun, you have to respect that fact and try not to put yourself in a position to where you would have to use it.

Did he put himself in a position where he would have to use it? 

Are you saying people carrying guns should essentially live their lives differently to avoid an altercation?

I'm kind of on the fence on this whole situation, but this argument is not well thought out. There is a difference between getting in a fist fight or being attacked by somebody you don't know and having your head banged into the concrete.

That isn't to say that Zimmerman doesn't hold responsibility either. When you carry a gun, you have to respect that fact and try not to put yourself in a position to where you would have to use it.

To be honest, I'd love to respond back to you MT but I'm over discussing my opinions about this topic on here.

From what we know, Zimmermann seems like he has told the truth about what happened. Even having passed voice stress detector tests. Some witnesses have even verified his statements. Having said that, if Zimmerman says Martin was going for the gun, is he telling the truth? And if so, does he now have the right to use it?

At the least. I guess I'm just shocked that so many people on here are cool with someone getting shot and killed and all the other guy had to say was, my life was threatened so I should get off with no problems.

I feel that if you take a life there should be consequences.

Just ignore the facts though, right? Most citizens don't jump others and beat their skull in. If you are a citizen and partake in this sort of event, death is always a possibility. Usually, the attacked ends up dead but this time it was the other way around. 

There are consequences to taking a life for Zimmerman, they just arent criminal ones. Saying his life was in danger isnt the only reason why he was not guilty, the actual evidence backs up his entire story.