• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Trayvon/Zimmerman that you probably didn't see.

Watched that video yesterday. It was interesting, though he throws out a fair amount of speculation at times.

Those who are outraged at the verdict seem to have ignored what trayvon did to Zimmerman, and he shows the photos in this video.

I'd never heard of lean, either, and that was interesting.

Crazy how they never mentioned the flavor of the ice tea because watermelon would sound racist. That and treyvon had 2/3 of the ingredients for a drink that causes hyper paranoia.

As more and more facts come out its makes it easier to believe Treyvon simply bit off more than he could chew.

Did Bill point out that Skittles don't actually dissolve and the "recipe" uses Jolly Rancher's? Or the fact that Trayvon wasn't carrying cough syrup? Or the fact that even if he had those supplies in hands...so the hell what. I guess Trayvon's biggest problem was that he wasn't carrying and couldn't shoot Zimmerman in self defense.

So, if I understand you correctly...it's ok for Zimmerman to follow him down the street and then when confronted (or apparently have his head bashed in if you want to play dramatics) shoot someone in cold blood...but you are guilty if you are being followed and if you try and defend yourself...are shot. I guess we could ask Trayvon what he was doing that night...but...you know...super wanna be cop kind of made that impossible. 

It's funny...you assume Trayvon attacked him out of nowhere and don't give him the benefit of the doubt...and yet even though Zimmerman was told to stop following him, and continued to do so, and ended up provoking the situation...must be the black kid's fault...probably high on some drink that he had one ingredient to.

I think Uncle Ted says it best...right?

Why wasn't Trayvon [Martin] educated and raised to simply approach someone he wasn't sure about and politely ask what was going on and explain he was headed home? Had he, I am confident that Zimmerman would have called off the authorities and everything would have been fine.

Why the nasty "creepy a-- cracker" racism and impulse to attack? Where does this come from? Is it the same mindless tendency to violence we see in black communities across America, most heartbreakingly in Chicago pretty much every day of the week?

Black kid needs to know his place and just be respectful I guess

After all these years you are going to try and be intellectually honest? Sweet.

a) Was Zimmerman told to back off? check

B) Did he follow Martin when Martin was walking home? check

c) Did a confrontation occur? check

d) Would that confrontation have occurred if Martin had listened to 911? No. check

e) Did Zimmerman shoot Martin? check

f) Did this thread started with implying that Trayvon was making some super juice...even if he didn't have the actual ingredients no him? check

feel free to inform me what is incorrect, or continue to pretend if the situation was reversed you wouldn't be saying the exact opposite

Red unbiased talking points:

shoot someone in cold blood

you (Martin) try and defend yourself

super wanna be cop

must be the black kid's fault

Bravo my good man. Bravo.

never claimed to be unbiased...I'm simply being honest about by biases and not pretending. It is my feeling race played a huge role in this, that Zimmerman provoked the situation by ignoring the police, that if the roles were reversed Martin would already be sitting in jail for the rest of his life, that stand your ground laws are ****ing stupid and contribute to escalating confrontations by creating wanna be heroes who put themselves in positions they are not trained to be in.

Zimmerman didn't call 911.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/13/justice/zimmerman-trial

The deadly encounter took place on February 26, 2012, as Martin walked back to his father's fiancee's house through the rain from a Sanford convenience store. The 17-year-old was carrying Skittles and a drink.

Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, spotted him and called police.

A 911 dispatcher told Zimmerman that officers were on the way and not to follow the allegedly suspicious person. But Zimmerman still got out of his car, later telling police he just wanted to get a definitive address to relay to authorities.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-jury-adjourns-verdict/story?id=19645098

The racially charged case began on Feb. 26, 2012 when Zimmerman - a white Hispanic -- called police to report what he said was a suspicious person in his neighborhood on a rainy night. He got out of his car to follow Martin, who was black, but claims he stopped when police asked him not to follow, but that he wanted to get an address for police.