• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Let's not forget about Bradley Manning

I'm guessing at least 75% of voters simply vote based upon the letter after their name.  I give this country almost no hope to fix things.

And name recognition.  If a name sounds familiar (as in, incumbent) it's easier to vote for.

• 3 weeks later...

It's a shame that the US allows such atrocities to happen (they do in every single war). The problem is that when they happen and get leaked it only compounds problems. In the future the US should stop screwing around and doing stuff that they don't want the American public finding out about.

• 3 weeks later...

The definition of espionage is spying on a group to obtain confidential information.  Sounds like the US government has been guilty of that since the patriot act.

By the way, the fact that he and Snowden were charged with aiding the enemy is outrageous. They primarily informed the American people of the criminal acts of the government.  What we can take away is that the government considers us the enemy.

What if that's not the only stuff leaked?

You know the answer to that as well as I do.

If you think that you haven't been reading many of my posts in the spin forum.  Let me help you.....

Clinton, W. and Obama have completely dismantled many of the rights our forefathers fought and died for over 200 years ago.

The Patriot Act is one of the worst thing hoisted upon our country, brought to you by W and solidified and expanded under Obama.

I wish people could stop trying to make others fit into their own ideas of how one views politics, there are some of us who have freed ourselves from the stupidity of red vs. blue

Perhaps I should have started earlier.  Every president for the last 40 years (except maybe Carter) has increased the power of the executive branch.  This power comes at a loss to the people and other branches of government.

Surely Bush and Obama have been the worse two, but I can't help but wonder if it isn't just an inevitable train that is going to get worse each president.

Well unfortunately we have to wait until 2016 to find out. Though I can't see it getting much worse than Obama.

One thing I wonder though, is how much power these guys truly have (or don't have)? They preach agendas and visions for the country, and as soon as they start their term those agendas are all but a distant memory. It's no question politicians lie and cheat their way into the White House, but it makes me wonder if we are following a truly corrupt leader or just a patsy working for a corrupt government. I suppose it's both equally.

IMO, to get to the place where you can actually run for president, you have prostituted yourself so much that you are a shell of what your morals and points of view are.

I'm sure they still believe what they say, but they know there is no way in hell they can ever do much of what they claim.  I also do think that they themselves are owned (by their contributors and who knows who else)