• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels 2023-2024 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Chuck

• Chuck unpinned this topic
3 hours ago, 3pitchwalk said:

so do you just not trust his stats or npb pitchers in general?

I think he 1. Hasn’t faced major league hitters in almost 3 years and 2. Is an asshole that is hated by his teammates wherever he seems to go.  Those 2 facts for me outweigh the possibility that he still has enough left in the tank to be a contributing player for us and as such I really don’t have any interest whatsoever in bringing him on board and I think that the vast majority of people that are calling for it are pretty corny and have some other stupid agenda (like SB admitted to)

5 hours ago, mmc said:

I think he 1. Hasn’t faced major league hitters in almost 3 years and 2. Is an asshole that is hated by his teammates wherever he seems to go.  Those 2 facts for me outweigh the possibility that he still has enough left in the tank to be a contributing player for us and as such I really don’t have any interest whatsoever in bringing him on board and I think that the vast majority of people that are calling for it are pretty corny and have some other stupid agenda (like SB admitted to)

I agree

7 hours ago, mmc said:

Mookie Betts publicly said something about Bauer being liked recently.

Gerritt Cole I think has a problem with him, but he's also a massive douche nozzle.

53 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Mookie Betts publicly said something about Bauer being liked recently.

Gerritt Cole I think has a problem with him, but he's also a massive douche nozzle.

And yet the vast majority of players on the Dodgers wanted him off the roster

15 minutes ago, mmc said:

Don’t see how an interview would answer either concern I have

You dont see how an interview wouldnt help determine if he is still a clubhouse concern or not? (this is my concern with him)

Your first point that he hasnt faced MLB hitting doesnt hold as much water for me. 

Edited by James

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

So what would it take? Could one of Drury or Rengifo and Sandoval get it done? 

I’d love to get Glasnow, but hasn’t he been super injury prone? If we do try for him they would most likely ask for Bachman and/or Joyce as well as some top prospects.

34 minutes ago, totdprods said:

Thinking more on it, think I'd pass on Quantrill. If Cleveland's pitching lab can't get him right not sure what would. 

They talked about him on Power Alley (MLB Network radio) this morning and thought he'd be a good pick for someone. They also speculated that he might be traded.

They also talked about Chris Rodriguez and how shocked they were the Angels waived him....