• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Longtime member & friend/contributor of AngelsWin.com (Brandon) has passed away

Chuck

I learned from his sister this evening that @Brandon has passed away today. 

I have no details of the cause of death. They will know more tomorrow and let me know. 

I’m honestly in shock and have no more words to add right now.

Here are some pictures of Brandon at past events and one in which he covered the Angels for us with a media credential at the Big A. 

IMG_9088.jpeg

IMG_9090.jpeg

IMG_9089.jpeg

IMG_9087.png

IMG_9077.png

IMG_9085.png

IMG_9082.png

IMG_9084.png

IMG_9083.png

IMG_9079.png

• Chuck changed the title to We lost another longtime member & friend/contributor of AngelsWin.com - Brandon has passed away

I am floored.  

he, @Lhaloand @Schildog would go on watch soccer matches together.  He was my meat locker compadre.  

When I got sober, he was sharing with me that he was trying to sober up.  I had texted with him not long ago.  

i last saw him by his job when I was sitting in my car and he walked across the crosswalk on his lunch break.  

this is such sad news.  The guy has a really big heart.  

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Can't believe thus. Can't believe we lost another the same week.

Brandon was another one of my buddies on here. Great sense of humor. 

Loved his off the wall take on a lot of things.

RIP Brandon. Way in the hell too young.

Yep. Loved Brandon. Always treated everyone with respect and kindness. Didn't matter who you were, he was always open to have a conversation.

Way too young. rip 

5 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

I am floored.  

he, @Lhaloand @Schildog would go on watch soccer matches together.  He was my meat locker compadre.  

When I got sober, he was sharing with me that he was trying to sober up.  I had texted with him not long ago.  

i last saw him by his job when I was sitting in my car and he walked across the crosswalk on his lunch break.  

this is such sad news.  The guy has a really big heart.  

Man I’m at a loss for words. I really enjoyed hanging out with Brandon outside the forum talking about baseball, soccer and life in general. I can’t imagine how hurt his sister and the rest of his family are feeling right now. Awful awful news.