• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Would you do Jo Adell for Pete Alonso?

I mean, yes. Of course. It would take Adell, Bush, Quero, and more, however.

It would also take probably a major fire sale in New York, and Alonso while under arbitration, is also currently hurt.

No chance the Mets do that.

It's hard to know what Adell's trade value is, but I can't imagine it's that great.

IF there was gonna be some sort of swap of Adell for a 1B, I've wondered about Torkelson.

But the Angels would probably need to add someone of significance to even the value. Again, though, I could be off base because it's really hard to know Adell's value from the outside looking in.

21 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think it's tough to imagine Adell as a starting piece of a trade. More likely he'd be an add-on.

He's the coffee machine the dealership throws in when you're buying a new car. Just to make you feel like you got a good deal. 

Very athletic coffee machine. Got bad reviews for posting too much on instagram though.

I would think that Eppler’s seat is getting warmer and, if he’s back next year, he will have no room for error. He could start trading looking to the future, but I doubt Cohen wants that or that Eppler has that ability to identify and develop a strong farm system.