• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Minasian's Pitchers

Syndergaard 4.02 ERA, $21M

R Iglesias 3.71 ERA, $10M

Lorenzen 3.19 ERA, $6.75M

Tepera 4.35 ERA, $7M

Loup 4.82 ERA, $7.5M

Bradley 6.30 ERA, $3.75M

League average is 3.94. If we go by salary and their performance thus far, only Lorenzen has been a good buy. Everyone else ranges from mediocre to bad.

Maybe Perry isn't as smart as we all thought he was a couple weeks ago.

4 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Do you not read posts before responding?

Do you not read what you write?

I am agreeing with your point about Lorenzen. The rest is obvious and not worth talking about. We already know these guys fucking suck. We don't need another thread telling us.

1 minute ago, failos said:

Do you not read what you write?

I am agreeing with your point about Lorenzen. The rest is obvious and not worth talking about. We already know these guys fucking suck. We don't need another thread telling us.

What would you like to talk about? I thought the point of a fan forum is people talk about what they want to talk about. Feel free to start a discussion on Joe Maddon's tarot deck collection.

1 minute ago, Angelsjunky said:

What would you like to talk about? I thought the point of a fan forum is people talk about what they want to talk about. Feel free to start a discussion on Joe Maddon's tarot deck collection.

Don't take it personally.

54 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Syndergaard 4.02 ERA, $21M

R Iglesias 3.71 ERA, $10M

Lorenzen 3.19 ERA, $6.75M

Tepera 4.35 ERA, $7M

Loup 4.82 ERA, $7.5M

Bradley 6.30 ERA, $3.75M

League average is 3.94. If we go by salary and their performance thus far, only Lorenzen has been a good buy. Everyone else ranges from mediocre to bad.

Maybe Perry isn't as smart as we all thought he was a couple weeks ago.

Considering their history with pitcher investments over the last handful of years, mediocre is probably a step up for them

19 minutes ago, failos said:

Alright, @Angelsjunky I'm sorry. Let's be friends again. We're all in a bad mood.

The weird thing is, I'm not really all that upset about the Angels. Annoyed, a bit. But it isn't impacting my mood all that much. I mean, it is just a game, after all. But it would be nice if it were more fun than it has been these last two weeks - and venting is kind of fun. I understand AO now.