• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

14 hours ago, Redondo said:

I enjoyed most of the seasons except the last

The last season they kind of mailed it in

Different kind of show and fun to watch how he gets into so much trouble and finds ways to get out

I have to apologize 

I had Silk confused with Rake, hence the comments

I will add Silk to my watch list thanks to you guys

Netflix:  The Five  A British friends/cop series, about five childhood friends, where the younger brother of one goes missing when they were kids.  Flash forward 20 years, and there is a murder and the younger brother's dna comes up.  It's a pretty well done series, that takes you through a bunch of twists and turns.  Some of it is kind of out there, with one huge plot hole.  But overall a really good one and done series.

On 4/25/2021 at 4:12 PM, Φαήλος said:

Oh man...enjoy. Just finished S4 a couple hours ago.

just finished it tonight, and it did not disappoint. what an impressive amount of twists and turns. Thandie newton was a nice addition to the cast.

got my wife hooked on this season and she's ready to start watching S5 starting tomorrow night.

Finished S2 of Silk.  Man, that's a great show.  Started S3 and I'm going to be sad when I'm done and won't have more of this to watch.  The BBC really knows how to make some compelling dramas.