• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

8 minutes ago, cals said:

I’ve been on this website for 10+ years.  I’ve been interacting with and to some extent hanging out with some people here for 20 years.  That is the most horrible thing anyone has said about me in those 20 years.  You sir, can go fuck yourself.

That’s truly an honour. Thank you mate

re: Justified

Spoiler

I'm a bit disappointed that they never found Dewey Crowe. They also never mentioned if the $10 mil was found but they alluded to Wynn Duffy possibly finding it and running off to Fiji.

I like how they dealt with Ava's "death" in telling Boyd. Having her end up in Lebec was kind of funny.

All in all, Raylan was a very likable character. I didn't like his new hat, especially since it came from since a tool. That dude was one very awful character and I'm glad Raylan put him down.

Lou has a second home in Edinburgh.  His Uncle was a VP with TWA so he has lifetime platinum status with AA and regularly travels across the pond to catch the latest shows and concerts.  One summer he followed The Who around the globe, with backstage passes for most of the sold out shows.

10 hours ago, Φαήλος said:

Don’t be posting spoilers or you’ll be dead to me.

Spoiler

Amazon Fire Stick and jail break it. That's how some watch shows before they are available.

I pay for my services so I have wait.

Edited by Redondo

15 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

Lou has a second home in Edinburgh.  His Uncle was a VP with TWA so he has lifetime platinum status with AA and regularly travels across the pond to catch the latest shows and concerts.  One summer he followed The Who around the globe, with backstage passes for most of the sold out shows.

Incorrect.

All of the sold out shows. 

Finished S3 of Silk... its final season.

I have 2 words for the finale...

BLOODY HELL!

Spoiler

Son of a bitch... way to leave your audience hanging forever! Damn it. Shame they didn't make more episodes.