• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

Uh oh. From what I just read, S6 will only be available on a subscription service called BritBox.

No idea what that is. I'm sure one of you dummies are familiar with it. 

I read they have the exclusive rights.

Best to wait for all the episodes to be available and use the 7 Day Free trial to binge it, eh guv?

On 2/25/2021 at 8:22 PM, gotbeer said:

Netflix:  Capitani  A Luxembourg cop murder mystery series.  It starts off real slow.  And some things were obvious as to what was going to happen.  But it's an intriguing series where no one really tells the truth.  Eventually everything comes together in the end.  It's worth the watch if you like foreign police murder series.

Watching it now. 

As described. 

4 hours ago, Lou said:

Uh oh. From what I just read, S6 will only be available on a subscription service called BritBox.

No idea what that is. I'm sure one of you dummies are familiar with it. 

It's an add on from Amazon

Additional fee

Started S1 of Six, which is about Seal Team Six. The actor who played Boyd Crowder in Justified is the leader of the team. Seems a bit predictable but we’ll see how it goes. Watching E2 right now.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

Started S1 of Six, which is about Seal Team Six. The actor who played Boyd Crowder in Justified is the leader of the team. Seems a bit predictable but we’ll see how it goes. Watching E2 right now.

Ohtani is sad. 

3 hours ago, Tank said:

I said watch "Silk" not "Six."

37 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I said watch "Silk" not "Six."

We watched E1 of Silk two nights ago. Meh. A few of you have talked it up a bit here so we’ll give it a few more episodes.

3 hours ago, Lou said:

Ohtani is sad. 

He has enough on his mind already to be terribly concerned about my tv viewing experiences. Plus he gets to see Alex Curry up close and personal most days, so I think he’ll be okay.

19 minutes ago, Tank said:

We watched E1 of Silk two nights ago. Meh. A few of you have talked it up a bit here so we’ll give it a few more episodes.

Yeah, i think it's good, but wouldn't say it's one of the best I've seen. 

18 minutes ago, Tank said:

He has enough on his mind already to be terribly concerned about my tv viewing experiences. Plus he gets to see Alex Curry up close and personal most days, so I think he’ll be okay.

It's s matter of honor, Tankison. 

Finished S6 of the Americans

Another solid season

Spoiler

Elizabeth really started to get out there and seemed to be losing it at times.

The ending was fitting and made you think about them raising kids in America and then thinking about taking them back to Russia.

Even though they were Russian you get involved in their character and have to remember they are our enemy.

Good show and my wife and I enjoyed it.