• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Through E4 of S1 of Mosquito Coast an Apple TV original series.  It definitely keeps me guessing.  Balancing this show, Brotherhood and Justified (through 11 episodes of S3).

3 minutes ago, True Grich said:

You might of seen it and just don't remember seeing it since you were about 5 years old at the time.

i think you have me confused with AIR. i'm only in my early 20s.

11 hours ago, Redondo said:

Final episode of Brotherhood S1

Reveal hidden contents

Looking forward to S2

I'm not sure why I keep watching.  I don't really like any of the characters.

43 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I'm not sure why I keep watching.  I don't really like any of the characters.

Annabeth Gish High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - Alamy

You don't like Eileen?

Smoke one joint with her and it's on, lol

I like the character development so far

17 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Annabeth Gish High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - Alamy

You don't like Eileen?

Smoke one joint with her and it's on, lol

I like the character development so far

Not really.

Yes, great character development... I just don't like any of them much. Ha!

3 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Signed up for a free trial for AMC+ so I could binge Gangs of London. Really enjoying it through the first two episodes so far. Gareth Edwards is one of the best directors at writing, choreographing, and filming fight signs. He did The Raid. Recommend it. 

Adding to my list

Thanks

7 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Signed up for a free trial for AMC+ so I could binge Gangs of London. Really enjoying it through the first two episodes so far. Gareth Edwards is one of the best directors at writing, choreographing, and filming fight signs. He did The Raid. Recommend it. 

I thought it was good, not great. 

54 minutes ago, Tank said:

had a little time to kill last night so i watched S1E1 of Whitechapple. Not bad. 

Is it worth it to keep going?

I watched the first 3 seasons. Haven't started S4 yet. "Not bad" is my opinion too. Then again, I'm talking about WhiteChapel which might be different from Whitechapple.

Watched Pop Aye on Hulu.  Thai cinema.

Spoiler

About a disillusioned Bangkok architect with a failing marriage who buys an elephant that he knew as a child and the journey to bring him back to the village from which he left as a ambitious young man.  Some graphic thai-foolery in the middle (bar scene), but otherwise, pg-13.

5 hours ago, True Grich said:

I watched the first 3 seasons. Haven't started S4 yet. "Not bad" is my opinion too. Then again, I'm talking about WhiteChapel which might be different from Whitechapple.

Animal House Cake GIF

9 minutes ago, Redondo said:

What am I?

Chopped liver?

On 11/28/2020 at 9:40 AM, Redondo said:

That's where I am with Whitechapel. Not the best, but good enough to watch compared to what other shows are out there.

Not quite a ringing endorsement, but you pass. 

6 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

Watched Cardinal S1 E3

Interesting series.  It was edited for a commercial format, so watching it on Hulu without the commercials the scene changes can be jarring.   The story around Cardinal is certainly more interesting than the case he is working on IMO.

i just added this one to my watch list. when i first heard about it, i thought it was going to be about someone in the catholic church.

I watched Cardinal before "The Killing" and Billy Campbell is in both - but younger in The Killing. He's good in both... but very different roles.

The Killing is still top of my list for crime dramas.