• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

For any horror fans out there, Shudder streaming service is having a 30 day free trial using code: SHUTIN right now, they normally only do a 7 day trial. You could probably watch a good chunk of their stuff in 30 days.

I would recommend checking out there Cursed Films series that just launched today. First episode on The Exorcist launched today and thought it was good, just 30 minutes long. There’s four more episodes on The Omen, Poltergeist, The Crow, and Twilight Zone: The Movie coming in the next two weeks.

The director of the series is Jay Cheel, is the host of a podcast I’ve been listening to for over 10 years and he knows horror and has a great sense of humor, so curious how it’ll translate to the show. First episode is solid and have heard good things about the rest. Worth checking out if you’re into horror and curious about surrounding stories about the making of the movies and news stories surrounding it.

HBO Will Stream 500 Hours of Free Programming, Including Full Seasons of ‘Veep,’ ‘The Sopranos,’ ‘Silicon Valley’

Full Series
1. Ballers (5 Seasons)
2. Barry (2 Seasons)
3. Silicon Valley (6 Seasons)
4. Six Feet Under (5 Seasons)
5. The Sopranos (7 Seasons)
6. Succession (2 Seasons)
7. True Blood (7 Seasons
8. Veep (7 Seasons)
9. The Wire (5 Seasons)

Warner Bros. Movies
1. Arthur
2. Arthur 2: On the Rocks
3. Blinded By the Light
4. The Bridges of Madison County
5. Crazy, Stupid, Love
6. Empire of the Sun
7. Forget Paris
8. Happy Feet Two
9. Isn’t It Romantic?
10. The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part
11. Midnight Special
12. My Dog Skip
13. Nancy Drew And The Hidden Staircase
14. Pan
15. Pokémon Detective Pikachu
16. Red Riding Hood
17. Smallfoot
18. Storks
19. Sucker Punch
20. Unknown

Docuseries and Documentaries
1. The Apollo
2. The Case Against Adnan Syed
3. Elvis Presley: The Searcher
4. I Love You, Now Die: The Commonwealth v. Michelle Carter
5. The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley
6. Jane Fonda in Five Acts
7. McMillion$
8. True Justice: Bryan Stevenson’s Fight for Equality
9. United Skates
10. We Are the Dream: The Kids of the MLK Oakland Oratorical Fest

Wow, you can watch The Sopranos and The Wire for free!?!?!

Ballers is basically the sports version of Entourage, and worth a gander.

As gay as it sounds, Crazy Stupid Love is a remote dropper for me. Dumb good time waster movie.

On the docuseries side, The Case Against Adnan Syed is pretty solid.....but if you listened to the podcast about it, it 's kind of a piggy back and nothing new.

5 hours ago, Tank said:

Watched Ozark S1E1. Looks interesting but wasn’t “wowed” by it yet. Wife didn’t really care about it so I may end up watching this one on my own.

Keep watching. It gets better as it goes along.