• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ A's (5/13/22 6:40 start): Silseth makes his debut, Ward back in the starting lineup

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

Silseth packed 6 innings of baseball into one CJ Wilson inning.

He approached each pitch the same way I approached cliff diving the first time... standing there wondering if he really wanted to be doing this, then going for it. over and over again. and instead of thrilling us, he literally sucked the energy right out of us.

Just now, nate said:

He approached each pitch the same way I approached cliff diving the first time... standing there wondering if he really wanted to be doing this, then going for it. over and over again. and instead of thrilling us, he literally sucked the energy right out of us.

But he had nice hair.

Just now, Inside Pitch said:

Run prevention >>>>> run production.

That's one of the many things that makes baseball interesting: the end results (wins and losses) never add up to the parts. I mean, technically speaking, offense is 50% of performance, the other 50% being pitching and defense. But it doesn't seem to work that way. It feels like hitting is more like 33%, pitching 33%, and defense 33%. Or something like that.

Just now, Dochalo said:

but it's more fun having both 

Yeah, but there’s always going to be a couple players in the lineup slumping. I like having a balanced team: good defense + pitching + some runs.

I will say, I’d like to see more from Ohtani offensively.