• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Here's a mindblower as Miguel Cabrera approaches 3,000 hits.

ukyah

1 minute ago, ukyah said:

albert pooholes is the current active hit leader in mlb with cabrera second to him and about to cross the 3k barrier. there are 3 angels in the top 24 list of all active players career hits. i'm counting justin upton as one of them. who are the other two?

mlb hit leaders

without looking.. Trout and Rendon? 

14 minutes ago, gurn67 said:

Out of over 20,000 guys who've played Major League Baseball, he'll be only the 7th in the 3000 Hits 500 HR club. I've seen 6 of them play. Two with the Angels, and two will never be in the Hall of Fame.

Eddie Murray and Winfield the Angels?   Raffy and Arod the two non HOFers?

• Chuck changed the title to Here's a mindblower as Miguel Cabrera approaches 3,000 hits.
9 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Doubt Albert Pujols has the same attitude as Cabrera in terms of personal accomplishments. 

FQ1i4VbVkAAw7d2.jpeg

albert talks a good game, but we saw the real him once his skills had diminished. cabrera? i can't say. i don't have a front row seat to have an opinion.