• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dogs

On 2/6/2022 at 3:19 PM, Taylor said:

I'm a fan of the breeders who are trying to eliminate short-nosed bulldogs by breeding long-nosed bulldogs.

It's unconscionable to pay a breeder that makes dogs that can barely breathe.

I dont know anything about it. Are they not supposed to have short noses? Never knew they were bred that way

On 2/6/2022 at 3:13 PM, Jason said:

th?id=OIP.xKt7VQ_32aT7ovoRx-OE2wAAAA&pid

@ten ocho recon scoutTBH, I don't think a natural Doberman looks that bad 

I think theyre tied for first with cool looking dogs.

They have a rep because they are used as guard dogs. But literally every one Ive ever come across thats owned by a regular person was either a total wuss, or at least super cool.

I like that they look cool, and dont shed. Most of the non shed dogs are either goofy looking, or pitbulls.

I actually think pitbulls are perfect. Not too big, dont shed. But its such a gamble if youre gonna get a crazy one or not.

3 hours ago, Lou said:

Like Jason?

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Yes. Some people should just stick to Disney+

I can handle some gay stuff but “drilled ALOT of guys” sounds a little too gay. I don’t have Disney+ either. I think Amazon Prime is the only streaming service I have as I really don’t watch that much TV 

Edited by Jason

On 2/6/2022 at 11:56 PM, cals said:

But the way, although I’m a supporter of getting “rescue” dog as women and @Taylor call them or “free” dogs as I like to call them, to appease my wife we just got a golden retriever puppy.  Charlie, who you all know for his obsession with my junk, isn’t all that pleased.  But he’s trying his best considering his ears and face are getting chewed on regularly now.  Here she is:

BD09E53C-F815-431B-9F11-9AFEBFC5C0CE.jpeg

4D8E8583-1412-4D56-BFB1-5CD3FDDD86E4.jpe