• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dogs

4 hours ago, cals said:

Charlie, my dog who liked to stare at my junk, passed away this morning at 13.

He had been having some serious stomach issues for a while.  I think we knew it was coming but we hoped we could get some more time with him.

I took this picture Sunday.

BAF29B10-1A53-4181-BA09-515159BC1016.jpeg

Fuck! That sucks and I’m very sorry to hear about this 

On 4/22/2022 at 11:53 AM, cals said:

He had been having some serious stomach issues for a while.  I think we knew it was coming but we hoped we could get some more time with him.

Sorry to hear that Cals.  

He will forever be legend on this forum though.  RIP big guy.  

4D8E8583-1412-4D56-BFB1-5CD3FDDD86E4.jpe 

On 4/22/2022 at 11:53 AM, cals said:

So why the Chicago Cubs collar? 

6 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m a cubs fan.  I only hang out here because the “Chuck” at cubswin.com booted me for having a moderate, racist California lawyer alter ego that often annoyed people.

Well thank God for our “Chuck”.  You provide some pretty awesome dialogue here.  Fuck Cubswin.com

6 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m a cubs fan.  I only hang out here because the “Chuck” at cubswin.com booted me for having a moderate, racist California lawyer alter ego that often annoyed people.

You like Maddon that much? 

1 hour ago, cals said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that a phrase akin to "often annoyed people" has been attached to pretty much every description of you for the past 30 years or so. I only recognize this because I've lives it myself for about the past 45 years

5 hours ago, cals said:

Maybe.  But I’ve also been described as loyal, honest, hard-working, sensitive, caring and brave.  We can’t be all perfect, Arch.  I also think you’re a fantastic guy despite your shortcomings.

I freaking knew it! 

10 hours ago, cals said:

Maybe.  But I’ve also been described as loyal, honest, hard-working, sensitive, caring and brave.  We can’t be all perfect, Arch.  I also think you’re a fantastic guy despite your shortcomings.

That sounds like a PR tag line for your law firm.  It's probably followed by I'll fight for you.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Blarg said:

I took Lilah in for her oncologist appointment.  They did an x-ray of the lungs, urinalysis, blood test and from those results a sonogram and found a mass on the bottom of her liver. 

Fuck. 

Damn! That sucks. Does she seem to be sick or in any pain from it? Hopefully they can make her as comfortable as possible