• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

8 hours ago, Tank said:

random thought - how come adam scott didn't win more majors?

IMO, Adam Scott has one of the best golf swings I’ve ever seen.  It’s flawless.  I wish I could duplicate his swing.

I think his putting has always been his Achilles heel @Tank.  When he went to the long putter, it helped his putting a bit, but it seems he could never close.

I do like him, though.  Seems like a good guy.

My wife says to me this morning:

”I don’t see what’s the big deal about St. Andrews.  The grass is dead, there’s no trees……it looks ugly.  Except for those cool buildings along the 18th hole.”

I told her, “Honey, I can’t talk to you right now.  How dare you?  Speaking ill of St. Andrews is like the equivalent of speaking ill of Mike Trout.  It’s unacceptable and won’t be tolerated.”

Now go make breakfast.

3 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

”I don’t see what’s the big deal about St. Andrews.  The grass is dead, there’s no trees……it looks ugly.  Except for those cool buildings along the 18th hole.”

I told her, “Honey, I can’t talk to you right now.  How dare you?  Speaking ill of St. Andrews is like the equivalent of speaking ill of Mike Trout.  It’s unacceptable and won’t be tolerated.”

Now go make breakfast.

I don’t enjoy any of the British open courses. I don’t enjoy the tv coverage of it, either. TV cameras have a hard time following the ball in flight, and frankly, we’ve been spoiled by our US tv coverage. 

I might feel differently about it if I could play one of the courses. I’d feel successful if I could break 110. 

3 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

Well, she's not wrong.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

I don’t enjoy any of the British open courses. I don’t enjoy the tv coverage of it, either. TV cameras have a hard time following the ball in flight, and frankly, we’ve been spoiled by our US tv coverage. 

I might feel differently about it if I could play one of the courses. I’d feel successful if I could break 110. 

Yep. And once they hit the grass it was nearly impossible to see where the ball was, too. 

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

I’m not sure why the Brits/Scots insist on using cameras based on the moon.  For God sake, drone coverage would suffice.

I do agree, the coverage leaves a lot to be desired, but I’ve gotten used to it.

@WicketMaiden, explain this please?

Edited by PattyD22