• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

6 hours ago, Blarg said:

The US is getting pummeled. The first two matchups the Euros have won 4-3. Currently up 3 after 14 in match 3 and up 2 after 12 in the last match. 

Completely boat raced in the morning round.  Europe pitched a shutout 4-0.  Rahm has pitched in 3 times, and is playing out of his mind on his home soil.  Hovland has been super clutch also.

Afternoon 4 ball, Team USA has a chance to cut into the lead, but is completely shitting the bed.  X man, Speith, Morikawa, Burns have played horribly.  Lots of second guessing of Zach Johnson.

Edited by PattyD22

21 hours ago, Blarg said:

There are 28 points total, 12 on the final round, so 16 in the first two days. It requires 14.5 to win the cup. This match could conceivably end tomorrow. 

USA can retain with 14 points, as defending champ keeps the Cup if halving at 14-14.

They halved Friday, now need 8.5 to 3.5 tomorrow.

A tall order on foreign so, admittedly

Edited by Angel Oracle

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Blarg said:

Rahm is guaranteed $300 million over three years with a personal staff, housing allowance and free use of a private jet for him and his family. I'm surprised anyone would stay with the PGA with that kind of money being passed around. 

yikes. there's no way to turn that down, honestly. sets his family for life.

i guess i'm wondering after the announcement several months ago about the two tours joining up together, why is liv still trying to poach players to its side when it will be working together with the pga, perhaps even becoming part of the pga tour? 

unless i'm misunderstanding or misremembering what the announcement was all about.