• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

Not the PGA, but Steph Curry just aced the 7th hole in the American Century Championship from 152 yards with about the purest wedge shot I’ve seen.  Even from tour pros.

His celebration was even better.  No link available yet

3 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

Not the PGA, but Steph Curry just aced the 7th hole in the American Century Championship from 152 yards with about the purest wedge shot I’ve seen.  Even from tour pros.

His celebration was even better.  No link available yet

I love the bet he has with his brother where he is handicapped 45 points. 

My picks.  In other words the losers.

McIlroy.  +700  That last shot on 18 was beautiful.  Shows he can play when the weather turns.

Cam Smith.  +1600 Defending champ, won the last tourney.

Saw this article.  This formula predicted the top 3 at last year's British Open—here's who it likes this year  So..

Collin Morikawa +2800  He's just been quiet way to long.

Tyrell Hatton  +2500  We'll go with Golf Digest's model.  Englishman.  

Rory showed up huge last week, especially what he did on #17 and #18, the 2 hardest holes on the course, making birdie on both to win.  I like him, but it’s a tall task to win 2 in a row.  

Tyrell Hatton simply runs too hot but he’s a good long shot pick.

Koepka says all the right things at press conferences, I think he’s got a shot to back up all his talk this week.

Justin Rose??  I’m gonna put a few bucks on him.

10 hours ago, Tank said:

Justin Thomas shot an 82 today, including a 9 on #18. 

Tyrell Hatton went from -2 to +2 with a 9 on 18 also.  I’ll give it to him, he didn’t cuss to many times, but his green side reaction was pretty good, using his putter as a rifle and shooting back at the tee box.

His press conference should be a hoot.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

so i'm guessing no one had brian harmon on their '23 open bingo card. dude was nails today.

fleetwood holding steady at -5.

As @Blargpointed out earlier, Fleetwood is a great Thursday to Saturday player.  He tends to fold up on Sunday.  With that being said, he said in his press conference that he is really enjoying and relying on his home crowd to carry him like they have for the first 36 holes.

He’s looking confident, 1 putted the last 5 greens today.  He most certainly can’t keep that up, but with inclement weather coming in tonight, this leaderboard is going to be a roller coaster over the weekend.

By the way, Scheffler makes birdie on 18 to make the cut.  Good for him.

For all the people that complain about Patrick Cantlay and his glacial pace of play, they must never have had to play with Brian Harman.  I’ll admit, I’ve never had much of chance to watch him play, but dear Lord…. His pace of play makes Cantlay look like a speed golfer.

He takes no less than a dozen waggles before he pulls the trigger.  Shades of Sergio Garcia when people actually cared about him.

Edited by PattyD22

48 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

For all the people that complain about Patrick Cantlay and his glacial pace of play, they must never have had to play with Brian Harman.  I’ll admit, I’ve never had much of chance to watch him play, but dear Lord…. His pace of play makes Cantlay look like a speed golfer.

He takes no less than a dozen waggles before he pulls the trigger.  Shades of Sergio Garcia when people actually cared about him.

I noticed that too about Harman.  His swing is definitely not made for TV, like early Garcia.  Surprisingly, his group kept up with the group in front of him.  So maybe he plays ready golf, and it's just his swing address that is slow?